P500 Clutch springs

S

Splorin

Oct 14, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
Has anyone upgraded their clutch springs (Erlandson or High LIfter) on a P5? I have them in my Big Bear to help spin the 28's and they work great. My P5 (2015) seems geared plenty low enough to spin the Blackwater Evo 28x10x12 radials I'm looking to run front and rear. The reason I'm asking is they now have a 30x10x12 and I'm tempted. Only 1.5" taller (28.5 vs 30.0,their chart) but 5 lbs heavier. Installation would be a bigger pain vs my Bear with clutch location though.....

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I haven’t seen talk of anyone doing clutch springs. Be interesting to see if anyone has.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mudwing
S

Splorin

Oct 14, 2018
Maine
Ownership

1. 500
I looked around this morning and that didn't pop up. Why am I not surprised though!! jak's on it! Another of those 'take your time. pay attention' installs.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!