Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I didn't get very many pics and no video. Sorry, was too busy hanging on and having fun. We covered a ton of new trails today. Over 30 miles and 8 hours. My best Coalmont trip yet. I'll leave this with you. One of a few interesting moments.
IMG 20180331 105747994 1336x752

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
As good a day riding that I've ever had. Saw new country and beautiful weather. Not one trail that didn't push the limits of the Honda. We had a couple of "oh s***" moments and nothing got broken. @GlockMeister if you didn't already know it the Warthogs are damn good in the mud as well on the rocks. I climbed a rock shelf that I would have never thought I'd get up without whooping and knocking. Somebody got a little sideways in on a hill. And it would have been a long roll to the bottom.
Imagejpeg 011

I picked up a dumbass hitchhiker on the way to Coalmont this morning and he and Delton really hit it off.
20180330 0828531
Imagejpeg 031
Imagejpeg 021

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Watching the videos makes me wish I lived closer! Brings back great memories! @Delton i believe the water was deeper when you brought @CumminsPusher , Ang, and I on an introductory ride there! Some of the best riding we experienced in TN! Crystal clear flowing water, mud, steep rocky climbs and descents, and overall incredible views:( ... and now even more trails:eek: I am once again envious!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Watching the videos makes me wish I lived closer! Brings back great memories! @Delton i believe the water was deeper when you brought @CumminsPusher , Ang, and I on an introductory ride there! Some of the best riding we experienced in TN! Crystal clear flowing water, mud, steep rocky climbs and descents, and overall incredible views:( ... and now even more trails:eek: I am once again envious!
The water level was not bad yesterday either. We had a pretty good weather event on Thursday and we thought it would be quite high but it was lower than we've seen in the past. Found and rode new trails and still didn't touch only about 1/4 of the area.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
The water level was not bad yesterday either. We had a pretty good weather event on Thursday and we thought it would be quite high but it was lower than we've seen in the past. Found and rode new trails and still didn't touch only about 1/4 of the area.
Wish I could have been there! Has anyone mapped the coal mint trail system yeto_O

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That place is huge no doubt. Even bigger than I thought it was. For every trail Don had in his map there was 2 unmarked. Gonna be fun exploring all of them this year.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I love how you don’t want him to start tumbling down the hill into your rig so you pull off to the side farther down the hill;)

Love watching you navigate a trail, you always seem to pick the right line! Unless you edit “wrong lines” out, lol

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I love how you don’t want him to start tumbling down the hill into your rig so you pull off to the side farther down the hill;)

Love watching you navigate a trail, you always seem to pick the right line! Unless you edit “wrong lines” out, lol
Yes I moved so he wouldn't take me and the bone with him.:eek: I don't edit those out because I got everyone else watching me so I'd never get away with it!:rolleyes: I'd get @Delton saying, "where did that video go with you flopping on your side?"

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Awe good ole Pucker Rut. There is one in every town. It is easily identified by paying close attention to the operator. In this case @Delton was without seatbelt and took his hands off the wheel and cage and if not for the “Pucker” factor he would have surely tumbled. May his seat R.I.P.:confused:

Thanks for the Videos, like always quality production!;)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!