drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Awe good ole Pucker Rut. There is one in every town. It is easily identified by paying close attention to the operator. In this case @Delton was without seatbelt and took his hands off the wheel and cage and if not for the “Pucker” factor he would have surely tumbled. May his seat R.I.P.:confused:

Thanks for the Videos, like always quality production!;)
Thanks Joe

Reactions: DGann and Eltobgi
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Dam i wanna go back and ride with yall again. Always pick the weekends when we got stuff going on. Good riding at Coalmont. I live even closer now that we've got moved...
Well pick a weekend then......but after takeover. Mine is apart for re-engineering. Nothing like a few good trails to show your flaws.

Reactions: Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Well pick a weekend then......but after takeover. Mine is apart for re-engineering. Nothing like a few good trails to show your flaws.
Sounds Intriguing! Take lots of pictures of you re-engineering, don’t forget to share carnage:)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds Intriguing! Take lots of pictures of you re-engineering, don’t forget to share carnage:)
Nothing intriguing I'm afraid. Simple crap. Windshield support blocks my drive select when using diff lock. Bed hits jack when raising. Little stuff like that.

Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh and going different route on sliders. That just isn't up to the task when riding rough terrain. Not selling any more of that type either.

Reactions: Eltobgi and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If we ever have another mini-takeover in this area, y'all are in for a treat. I love bull run but this is so much bigger. We didn't come close to putting a dent in all those trails.

elkaholic

elkaholic

Illegitimi non carborundum
Vendor
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2017
Ridgeway, SC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Now that I know that Coppenger Cove is what y’all been referring to as Coalmont, I have to agree. Used to ride in there all the time in late 90s in Jeeps with Middle Tennessee Trail Runners as well as all the area around Monteagle ...

I recognize quite a few of the hills from Docs latest videos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!