Calendar Coalmont ride [Jun 23, 2018] (Coalmont, TN)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How did his tires do after aired them down?
He never mentioned them but they dug well. Except for the 2 that he kept in the air most of the time. I felt bad for his poor wife. She wasn't too happy having that 700 sitting on her lol. Bet he has harnesses next time we see him lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We need some type of airbag or bladder system for the suspension. There was times to be lifted and times to be lower (waterfall for instance)

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We need some type of airbag or bladder system for the suspension. There was times to be lifted and times to be lower (waterfall for instance)

@snuffnwhisky needs to get on that he’s the fabricator extraordinaire.

Edit: I’ll drop mine off Monday for him to get started.

snuffnwhisky

snuffnwhisky

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 21, 2016
Cullman, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
Found my problem. Drivers front axle was broken. Thinks its been broke since takeover. Haven't tore it apart but it feels like it broke at the splines going into the CV at the outer CV. It was the All Balls axle.

Reactions: Plumber32
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Found my problem. Drivers front axle was broken. Thinks its been broke since takeover. Haven't tore it apart but it feels like it broke at the splines going into the CV at the outer CV. It was the All Balls axle.

Since its still here at my house I may have it out before you pick it up!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!