Calendar Coalmont ride [Jun 23, 2018] (Coalmont, TN)

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you @Delton for the invite. Thanks for everone who joined us. There is a ton of trails there we only hit one loop. Going to be a great park when done.

However. Riding and lookong at the area. I am concerned with safety after a huge long storm. DO NOT GET STUCK DOWN THERE if continued long storms are expected. I see this being a major issue for the new riding park expected to open in the next two years.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
Glad everyone enjoyed themselves. Open invite anytime somebody wants to do it again. And yes, gotta keep eye on weather. Creeks rise fast and it's very possible to get trapped between them. That current isn't to be taken lightly. @drfubar and myself have both had our frontends picked up and started downstream. Common sense is key.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Glad everyone enjoyed themselves. Open invite anytime somebody wants to do it again. And yes, gotta keep eye on weather. Creeks rise fast and it's very possible to get trapped between them. That current isn't to be taken lightly. @drfubar and myself have both had our frontends picked up and started downstream. Common sense is key.
I still remember that day. It was a good thing because we found another trail that we wouldn't have taken otherwise.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
OMG the asshat on fb giving grief about killing the fish habitat needs to be drug out back and shot! That's my biggest problem with fb groups......treehuggers and liberals

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I still remember that day. It was a good thing because we found another trail that we wouldn't have taken otherwise.
Yeah that really worked out

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I now hate you!
But.......
Giphy 1

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Nooooo, he stayed with the Mims, ate with the Mims and slept with the Mims. I'm out of that one. I'm thinking @Delton influenced @GlockMeister all by himself.
Wasn't a Mims that ruined him. He been listening to voices in his head but turned out just a family of mice in his beard giving him instructions.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@SundayRdr soon as shutdown is over I wanna get my butt back to Coalmont. Be thinking of a date on or after the 14th. That mud hill (miners pass) was too fun to not hit again lol

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!