BOX1

Calendar Coalmont ride [Jun 23, 2018] (Coalmont, TN)

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Next Saturday the 14th. 8am central fire hall. @SundayRdr @Yankee
Woohoo we're out of the shop and happy but disappointed at the same. They replaced my fan motor and my steering rack. I kept smelling coolant so I removed the hood. The overflow tank was loose and dangling by the hose and there was a connector sticking out from beneath the plastic that had been left undone. While looking for the other end of the connector I found bolts missing from a bracket. My extended warranty covered everything but I still want all my bolts and things installed back in their proper locations.

20180709 181228 20180709 181345 20180709 181344 20180709 181236

Reactions: sharp and Yankee
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Woohoo we're out of the shop and happy but disappointed at the same. They replaced my fan motor and my steering rack. I kept smelling coolant so I removed the hood. The overflow tank was loose and dangling by the hose and there was a connector sticking out from beneath the plastic that had been left undone. While looking for the other end of the connector I found bolts missing from a bracket. My extended warranty covered everything but I still want all my bolts and things installed back in their proper locations.

View attachment 80673 View attachment 80675 View attachment 80674 View attachment 80676

Wow, absolutely pitiful. What dealer?

Reactions: sharp and Yankee
SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
Pioneer Honda but they have done me a whole lot better than Sloans motorcycle in murfreesboro. Guess I'm to dam picky. If I didn't have ext HPP warranty I'd been fixing it myself and been good to go. no one to double check my work.

Reactions: Delton and sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Pioneer Honda but they have done me a whole lot better than Sloans motorcycle in murfreesboro. Guess I'm to dam picky. If I didn't have ext HPP warranty I'd been fixing it myself and been good to go. no one to double check my work.

You don’t have to be picky to expect your shift to be put back togather the same way they took it apart. Terrible, I have experienced that many times myself.

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee

View attachment 80673 View attachment 80675 View attachment 80674 View attachment 80676
I'd call them and give them he!!. But put a stick in the bolt hole and let's go riding!!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't know any of the techs at Pioneer anymore. They used to have some pretty good guys. I work for them back in the day when they had less than normal jobs (air shifter or nitrous installs).

Reactions: Yankee
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm gonna have to cut out a little early Saturday. Need to be back at house by 3:30. Wife has to volunteer at ball park so yours truly is babysitting. Still plenty of time to make a few runs up/down miners pass lol

Reactions: Yankee
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
I'm gonna have to cut out a little early Saturday. Need to be back at house by 3:30. Wife has to volunteer at ball park so yours truly is babysitting. Still plenty of time to make a few runs up/down miners pass lol
If anyone wants to ride longer i just got one of those lifetime GPS things I'm not really familiar with so we can get good and lost before the battery dies lol

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just too far for not staying the night. I’m out this time. Hopefully next tine though.

Reactions: Delton and Yankee
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!