drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Would y'all believe ole Dimitri is going?? I figure I need to remind myself why Ive spent every spare minute out in the shop.
Well, I'm glad you are. The fella coming with me who has a brand new 5 seater doesn't want to bring it. And he loves creeks and water... He'll be sorry

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, I'm glad you are. The fella coming with me who has a brand new 5 seater doesn't want to bring it. And he loves creeks and water... He'll be sorry
Gonna be a garage trophy?? I couldn't wait to get mine in the woods...

Reactions: drfubar
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Gonna be a garage trophy?? I couldn't wait to get mine in the woods...
I've rided atv's with him for years and he'll go around a mud puddle if he can and he's anal about keeping things clean. I see a video his Wife put on FB that showed their little girl driving someone else's sxs through a mud hole while his white 5 seater sat off to the side. If I was worried about getting it dirty or scratched it would take all the fun out of owning it. It's his, I guess he can do as he pleases.
He also lurks on this forum so I'm sure he'll have something to say to me... lol

Last edited:
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I've rided atv's with him for years and he'll go around a mud puddle if he can and he's anal about keeping things clean. I see a video his Wife put on FB that showed their little girl driving someone else's sxs through a mud hole while his white 5 seater sat off to the side. If I was worried about getting it dirty or scratched it would take all the fun out of owning it. It's his, I guess he can do as he pleases
It is what it is... believe me, I'm am all about to each his own. Not sure how you keep an off road machine clean and still use it off road, but again that's me. I'm sure he will maintain a decent resales value with it in pristine condition! Have fun and be safe out there...

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
It is what it is... believe me, I'm am all about to each his own. Not sure how you keep an off road machine clean and still use it off road, but again that's me. I'm sure he will maintain a decent resales value with it in pristine condition! Have fun and be safe out there...
Sure wish you were going with us @Manwell, I've almost forgotten how ugly you are...almosto_O;)

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm loaded and ready to go. (not the kind of loaded CP is right now).
Keep a look out for that 15yr old girl and the teacher that kidnapped her. It's the kid they put out a Amber alert on a few days ago. There were warnings out on the radio and tv the past few days for people that have large a piece of land like coalmont. They said he was prepared to live off the grid.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Keep a look out for that 15yr old girl and the teacher that kidnapped her. It's the kid they put out a Amber alert on a few days ago. There were warnings out on the radio and tv the past few days for people that have large a piece of land like coalmont. They said he was prepared to live off the grid.
Roger that

Reactions: sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Delton must have went to @drfubar house to sit on the front porch rocking chair so he can teach him how to cross stitch and knit.
But then again without pictures, who knows?

Reactions: JTW
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll drop some pics in little bit

Reactions: sharp
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You have no idea how much time an effort go into taking, downloading from camera, reviewing, putting together, uploading to youtube and posting these events.

Samsung G-7 Active
I totally understand that comment... I've sat there and watched the good @drfubar edit and post videos, not a simple and quick task and honestly probably not one that I would personally do! However, with that said I sure do enjoy watching them!!

Glad to see it was a safe adventure...

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!