drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
No wining o_O just Get R Done! ;) All of us that had to work have been waiting all day for these pics and video!
Well?
Hey you ole coot;) stop goofing off and get that video posted!;) Jeez you had all nite to Get R Done.
Well?
Let me be the first to say how bad I feel for you to have to go through the misery of this. I'm glad all I had to do was work today...
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well?
I didn't know y'all had the same mother. Lol
Well?
Where's the reviews now? b**** cause there are no pictures. There is about 7 videos and no comments... WTF? I don't want to hear anything about, "well, I was working" or "I was driving and couldn't look at my phone", or "my Wife didn't give me permission yet"!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Great vids sir. Thank you. That was fun watching. I can save a lot of wear and tear on my vehicle just watching your videos from home.

" jak9922" lmfao grilling hotdogs on a stick over an open popo hahahahaha

my99svt

my99svt

I identify as a lesbian
Lifetime Member
Dec 25, 2016
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Ownership

1. Talon X

2. Talon R
Damn, I bet you guys have like 1000 hours and only 300 miles on those machines! The gas pedal is on the right!!!!

Hides and ducks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: joeymt33
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Great vids sir. Thank you. That was fun watching. I can save a lot of wear and tear on my vehicle just watching your videos from home.

" jak9922" lmfao grilling hotdogs on a stick over an open popo hahahahaha
Yea, it's been that way for about 2 months. Guess when you get around to selling it you will get a pretty good price. Low mileage, no wear and tear... I guess that doesn't matter though cause you can always sell it to @DGann!... LOL. :p

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well?

Well?

Well?

Well?
Where's the reviews now? b**** cause there are no pictures. There is about 7 videos and no comments... WTF? I don't want to hear anything about, "well, I was working" or "I was driving and couldn't look at my phone", or "my Wife didn't give me permission yet"!
It still took you too long to post the videos. Lol

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for all you do doc! You help to make this place great!
But.....
Kiss my arse
We gotta do something to help with all that pent up aggression. I'm getting you one of these lol
Bug out bob squeeze toy maincf

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!