Coalmont (the gulf) ride

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
Just got back from RoyalBlue today went up Friday it's going to be right when we go for Takeover .Trails were pretty slick this weekend had lots of rain Friday night.We went on a cancer benefit ride the Royal Blue Rangers ATV club put on had a blast .They had a trail hot dog lunch and auction.Lots of riders there from everywhere.We rode 8 hours yesterday.

J

Jshell3

Just got back from RoyalBlue today went up Friday it's going to be right when we go for Takeover .Trails were pretty slick this weekend had lots of rain Friday night.We went on a cancer benefit ride the Royal Blue Rangers ATV club put on had a blast .They had a trail hot dog lunch and auction.Lots of riders there from everywhere.We rode 8 hours yesterday.
Anybody get lost in that group from this weekend?

BIGRACK

BIGRACK

Jan 22, 2016
Dayton Tenn
Yea there was a few got a little turned around . The ATV club there keep a good watch .Lot of folks riding in benefit and lots just riding
in other groups. Good time though.

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would just absolutely love to do that, but generally speaking it is difficult for me to act spontaneously, as I almost always have work obligations. I'd better check those lottery tickets I bought!! ;)

J

JTW

After picking up the trailer in Tazewell Tn last week.. I've come to realize there is no way to make RRB a day trip.. Even an overnight trip is pushing it to be worthwhile.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
After picking up the trailer in Tazewell Tn last week.. I've come to realize there is no way to make RRB a day trip.. Even an overnight trip is pushing it to be worthwhile.
Not far for you really.. pack up, get down to Coalmont and then you can follow me home and stay with us over night... If you dare.

Last edited:
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well, I think things have changed... going to Coalmont instead on Tuesday if anyone wants to join. New Honda owner is coming from Spring City, TN
If you get a chance post coalmont address

Reactions: Delton
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I may look into going as well. Momma is out of town all week so I have both boys. I still might be able to make it work.

" jak9922" lmfao grilling hotdogs on a stick over an open popo hahahahaha

Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Manwell Just do it .You only live once ,and we are not getting any younger. We don`t know what the future holds for health and senior years .You got to have some fun with your family and for yourself.
Way easier said than done... I'm very busy professionally and personally. The only way for me to manage it all is by scheduling. I've learned to enjoy drawing pay and I get paid for performance. Just at a whim not working or servicing my customers is not an option, at least not to just play. With that said, I would love to ride there and will at some point!

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Crap! I'm out. I may try to ride somewhere Wednesday or Thursday but Tuesday isn't going work.

Y'all have fun and take pics

" jak9922" lmfao grilling hotdogs on a stick over an open popo hahahahaha

Reactions: sharp

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!