Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ok one of them ,but good radio?

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

I liked the radio, I just bought something different because they came out with one that has a little bit more power.

Reactions: sharp, JTW and BWAF
advertisement
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I liked the radio, I just bought something different because they came out with one that has a little bit more power.
I'd like find on I can just plug in to my stereo

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I'd like find on I can just plug in to my stereo

That’s what I’m using right now. I got my ideas from NBomar and it works really good. It’s quite expensive as the hook ups are more than the radio

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That’s what I’m using right now. I got my ideas from NBomar and it works really good. It’s quite expensive as the hook ups are more than the radio
Thought that's who started that ! Just dont know how it would work, have 4 speakers straight out of radio, then amp to sub ?

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thought that's who started that ! Just dont know how it would work, have 4 speakers straight out of radio, then amp to sub ?

I’ll gather up all the details soon and put it in my build thread.

Landman

Landman

The Great Bearded One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 27, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks I'll see if will work with my setup

You're using a full head unit and amp via RCA cables, right? If so, you can use this aux-rca interface here - there's an image that shows how it connects. It ties into the RCA between the head unit and the amp. It cuts the music when the 2way receives a signal and stays silent for about 3 seconds afterwards, then the music kicks back in - it will not cut the music when you transmit.
This is the setup I'm using... the only issue is it only works with one pair of RCA cables. If you're running a pair of RCA for a sub, it will not be muted. I found an amp that has two RCA in and one RCA out... used a short RCA jumper to run back into the second RCA in for the sub line.

If you're using a bluetooth speaker bar, you'd use this aux-3.5mm interface (pretty sure this is what @nbomar has). And if you're using a head unit straight to speakers, you can use this cbm-u4 interface.

Reactions: sharp and BWAF
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You're using a full head unit and amp via RCA cables, right? If so, you can use this aux-rca interface here - there's an image that shows how it connects. It ties into the RCA between the head unit and the amp. It cuts the music when the 2way receives a signal and stays silent for about 3 seconds afterwards, then the music kicks back in - it will not cut the music when you transmit.
This is the setup I'm using... the only issue is it only works with one pair of RCA cables. If you're running a pair of RCA for a sub, it will not be muted. I found an amp that has two RCA in and one RCA out... used a short RCA jumper to run back into the second RCA in for the sub line.

If you're using a bluetooth speaker bar, you'd use this aux-3.5mm interface (pretty sure this is what @nbomar has). And if you're using a head unit straight to speakers, you can use this cbm-u4 interface.
May use last one have 4 speakers up front wired to head unit sub is RCA

Reactions: Landman and sharp
GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Making sure i remember how to use this thing...gotta have coffee out in the wild!
20190608 094600

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!