Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In case you get there early, park anywhere in grass on either side. Just make sure you aren't near doors of fire dept. So it won't hinder them getting big truck out. Trailhead is just up the road

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In case you get there early, park anywhere in grass on either side. Just make sure you aren't near doors of fire dept. So it won't hinder them getting big truck out. Trailhead is just up the road
What is a general 'normal' time to meet up. Depending on time as to whether I drive straight up or get a room the night before.

Reactions: sharp
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I always liked it when we had coordinates for a place in the woods to meet. It was always the adventure when we set a destination in a remote location and a specific time.

Meet at water fall at 14:00 and 17:00? Two different times just in case some people are later than others.

It sucks waiting in a public parking lot for everybody. I would much rather be waiting in the woods with a cold beverage and mud on the tires.

What do y’all say?

J

JTW

I always liked it when we had coordinates for a place in the woods to meet. It was always the adventure when we set a destination in a remote location and a specific time.

Meet at water fall at 14:00 and 17:00? Two different times just in case some people are later than others.

It sucks waiting in a public parking lot for everybody. I would much rather be waiting in the woods with a cold beverage and mud on the tires.

What do y’all say?
That’s fine.. but tell me a time and I’ll be in the parking lot waiting.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5

What do y’all say?
Sounds good too me. Im driving up Thurs...i plan to be there quite a bit earlier. Im coming solo and camping now.

advertisement
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The Overland trip was awesome when we met the first day 4-5 hours into the day of riding down the trail.

Y’all just tell me where to be and when to be there. I can realistically be there by noonish Friday.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!