Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd say 1.5-2 hours for trip just so we aren't rushed. Somebody just tell me when to meet up

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Somebody jump in and take the reins cause this mule is running wild. I'm roughly 40 mins away so i can meet whoever whenever wherever

Reactions: sharp and JTW
J

JTW

Who all wants to camp on the trail? I'm down for camping that Friday night for sure. It'll be a good time to break in a new hammock!
What hammock did you get and why in the f*** are you waiting until the trail to try it? String that b**** up in the basement or out in the yard and get the bugs worked out before the trip! Hell, mine is hung in the basement now... I’ve been sleeping in it for months!

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Has anyone established a time to meet at the Fire Dept? Or did I miss it. @Delton
Not yet...the early birds can set a time...and then the rest can meet out on the trail somewhere I guess. Im coming in thurs so i can meet about anytime.

Bull

Bull

Jan 19, 2019
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What hammock did you get and why in the f*** are you waiting until the trail to try it? String that b**** up in the basement or out in the yard and get the bugs worked out before the trip! Hell, mine is hung in the basement now... I’ve been sleeping in it for months!
Probably going with a Hennessy. Definitely not waiting until the day of to set it up! What kind do you have?

Reactions: JTW and sharp
advertisement
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Crap just remembered i have a front wheel bearing with slop in it. Not sure if I want to risk harming it even more. No way i have time to replace.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let's meet at 10am on Friday at the Coalmont Firehouse. Head out shortly after. Folks driving in a bit later can meet us at the waterfall at 2pm. Sound reasonable?
That sounds okay. Ill see if i can get wheel bearing replaced by then

Reactions: sharp and Bull
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let me throw this out....we can meet up officially at waterfall. I can meet whoever at fire dept and then guide to waterfall. Best of both worlds.
Ive been there before, but just to be sure dosent Lifetime trailmaps call it coppingers cove/bryants cove? If so there are a lot of waypionts marked on the map that says waterfall. Which waterfall?

Bull

Bull

Jan 19, 2019
TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ive been there before, but just to be sure dosent Lifetime trailmaps call it coppingers cove/bryants cove? If so there are a lot of waypionts marked on the map that says waterfall. Which waterfall?
I will defer to @Delton

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Let's meet at 10am on Friday at the Coalmont Firehouse. Head out shortly after. Folks driving in a bit later can meet us at the waterfall at 2pm. Sound reasonable?
Works for me.

Reactions: sharp and JTW
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!