P700 communications for the pioneer

dieselmax

dieselmax

Jul 6, 2014
Thunder Bay Ontario Canada
Hi just thought i'd share my radio setup for my pioneer it's a tyt th8600 waterproof radio 25 watts dualband. gotta say i'm pretty happy with it

2way

R

Rooster1554

Supporting Member
Mar 30, 2019
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 700-2
That's pretty damn cool. I'm workin on making mine a rolling commo hub

Reactions: Isaiah
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hi just thought i'd share my radio setup for my pioneer it's a tyt th8600 waterproof radio 25 watts dualband. gotta say i'm pretty happy with it

View attachment 222965
You get that from OFFROAD COMMUNICATIONS? That's where I got the exact radio with antenna, mount, magic mic holder, coax, adaptor and plug and play wiring harness. Only thing I had to come up with was ground wire for antenna and ROP clamp, he's a vender on this site.

dieselmax

dieselmax

Jul 6, 2014
Thunder Bay Ontario Canada
Actually I got the radio from eBay and antenna from Amazon I also bought a marine amplified external speaker too but the radio is loud enough without it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Isaiah

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!