Compressors

widopenspaces

widopenspaces

Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2023
Wellington, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
"Pancake Compressors" is the only post I found searching the forum. Could be I'm just not that tech savvy and missed any others. Seems an important topic to me. What kind of compressors do you all carry on your UTV's?

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I see this on TV for about $80, and on Amazon for $56.

Does anyone have this,?

Looking at it because of conservation of space concern.

Limited-time deal: AVID POWER Tire Inflator Air Compressor, 20V Cordless Car Tire Pump with Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, 12V Car Power Adapter, Digital Pressure Gauge https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CTGM2LD?tag=sxsweb24-20

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
I see this on TV for about $80, and on Amazon for $56.

Does anyone have this,?

Looking at it because of conservation of space concern.

Limited-time deal: AVID POWER Tire Inflator Air Compressor, 20V Cordless Car Tire Pump with Rechargeable Li-ion Battery, 12V Car Power Adapter, Digital Pressure Gauge https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CTGM2LD?tag=sxsweb24-20

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
My opinion is to spring for the viair. Likely the cfm and the battery capacity are lacking. I’d be worried that it might not have enough poop to reseat a bead in a timely manner.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
I’ve got a Viair that stays in my truck, but I haven’t used it since I picked up the Milwaukee M18 Fuel inflator.

We’ve reset beads with the M18 a few times now on the trail. I use it to seat the beads when I swap tires too and it’s been great. I’ve always got a couple spare batteries with me for my inverter and impact anyways so not a problem there.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I’ve got a Viair that stays in my truck, but I haven’t used it since I picked up the Milwaukee M18 Fuel inflator.

We’ve reset beads with the M18 a few times now on the trail. I use it to seat the beads when I swap tires too and it’s been great. I’ve always got a couple spare batteries with me for my inverter and impact anyways so not a problem there.
Go Red tools or go home!

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
"Pancake Compressors" is the only post I found searching the forum. Could be I'm just not that tech savvy and missed any others. Seems an important topic to me. What kind of compressors do you all carry on your UTV's?
You have broaden your search words. Theres roughly 10 threads and 2 from this year already

Post#10 is my chioice.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
You have broaden your search words. Theres roughly 10 threads and 2 from this year already

Post#10 is my chioice.
Will you *please* stop futzin around and harassing the newer members? 😆

widopenspaces

widopenspaces

Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2023
Wellington, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you for all the input and replies! It helps a lot. Thanks Remington for the info regarding broadening my search as well. I did that after following your link. I thought I was asking an original question, LOL! As it turns out I was way late to the party. Still learning. Appreciate all of you!

widopenspaces

widopenspaces

Supporting Member
Mar 9, 2023
Wellington, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I ended up getting the VLAIR 88P. I was pleasantly surprised at the juice that sucker has! Bonus was, when packed inside the carrying bag it came with, it fits perfectly in the extra battery compartment under the hood. So, until I decide I need another battery for accessories - which I do not foresee, however, never say never, it has a home.