P700 Cooling fan problem

B

Baldeagle

Sep 16, 2017
AB
Just in the process of changing out my cooling fan on my P700-4. I do a lot of water and mud so I would expect to have problems with a non-sealed fan motor.
Anyone have any luck changing to a sealed unit or hacks to reduce the possibility of water or mud in the motor. The loop back on the breather hose or extending the hose should fix the problem unless you get fully submerged, which I have done. One thought that I did have was to put a small fuel filter on the end of the breather hose.
Any advise appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
find your front axle vent where it goes into the frame T it into it. i go over the dash without a thought and my fan is still good on my 2014 700-4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!