Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
da Yoop
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
We will NOT send a diff for exchange. Don't even ask. Until I have a good useable core in my hands, I'm not sending anything.
I'm interested in hearing how yours is better....seriously. Do you have a website where I can see the product? I am not about to tear the front diff from my machine and send to a radom dude on Crackbook who "thinks" they have a better mouse trap, I want proof. If you have the info, please share or provide a link.

Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Every single Talon owner who isn't a cheap hater has our diff.

Do you think that trying to tear us down is helping or hurting the Talon community??? Dead serious question. The ONLY COMPANY that makes an upgraded clutch, selectable locking front diff and subtrans reduction is us. Do you think I'm more motivated or less motivated by dumbass hate?
I know plenty of Talon owners that are anything but a "cheap hater" and none of them have your diff. They'd gladly throw money at a selectable locking front diff and a subtrans gear reduction if it wasn't vaporware.

Reactions: 906UP and Hondasxs
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
What does that even mean.
You post that all the time like it's a good thing you can't answer questions about your "products".

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
1A299E65 8B66 4954 8AB1 72D1EF738D3E

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I suspect this all started that one time at band camp when someone stuck a skin flute in his ass. Or maybe it was just a priest/alter boy type of connection.

Ohio4x4

Ohio4x4

I brought the dishwasher
Lifetime Member
Aug 23, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
@COPS Lol having most any one of these guys arguing with you isn't out of the norm but to get Monty and some of the others who don't get along all on your ass I'd say you must be a douche. Hell if the s*** you're talking is real and can be backed up it makes the talon an option for us who dont want the i4wd. Please name any forum member who can attest to the all glorious contraption that only you could possibly make. If it's real I'll prepay before I buy Lisa's new talon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!