P1000m5 COPS tune warning - ATS - Zach Morris

J

jf150

Nov 29, 2020
TN
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Since I ordered the Hess over the weekend and have not received a tracking number, I requested an order cancellation. I picked up a Pv3 from Reds Off-road so I can have FL Cracker write a tune for me. Thanks for the input gentlemen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You made a wise choice! I’m amazed at my Pioneer now. Thing is a TANK!
FCP is a PV3 dealer now so for anyone in the future wanting a tune you can go straight through him to get.

jxbaker

jxbaker

Dec 24, 2020
Zwolle Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I ditched fascistbook a few years ago - but come to think of it, the guy they were threatening with law enforcement was telling his story here on the forums.

He had placed an order for something backordered everywhere, those clowns told him they could get one, marked it up $100, and then didn't deliver.

I think it was an LE front axle.
I have been waiting 5 months for a part from them. No delivery scheduled !

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: jf150 and Buggyman
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I have been waiting 5 months for a part from them. No delivery scheduled !
Good news. In 30 days you have their permission to inquire on its status.

If you inquired any time before that point, you should add 60 more days to your delivery date before inquiring again.

Hahaha. What a joke.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Bow4life

Bow4life

Supporting Member
Mar 5, 2021
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You made a wise choice! I’m amazed at my Pioneer now. Thing is a TANK!
FCP is a PV3 dealer now so for anyone in the future wanting a tune you can go straight through him to get.

I'm considering a tune for my 1k5. What differences did it make in yours? Better low end? Top end? Everything in between? Thanks in advance.

J

jf150

Nov 29, 2020
TN
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I'm considering a tune for my 1k5. What differences did it make in yours? Better low end? Top end? Everything in between? Thanks in advance.
I added a TTC 3” lift and 30” tires. I could definitely tell the tires were bogging it down a bit especially on takeoff. Got the tune and immediately could tell a difference. Clutches engage sooner, goes over and through anything with ease. Much faster acceleration and I believe he removes the factory speed limiter (although racing isn’t my thing). I use mine for hunting primarily and on our mountain lease there are rocks, deadfall, and a couple of mud holes. One of the coolest features is if you put it in manual mode you can cruise in higher gears at slow speeds (i.e. 5th gear at 7mph very quiet). I just have the stage 2 tune, doubt I’d ever need another one for my riding style.
I’m sure Scott could tune it to your specific needs. He was very easy to work with.

J

jf150

Nov 29, 2020
TN
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
At the time I purchased the PV3 from Reds off road and Scott emailed me the tune after I sent him a file from my PV3

tdhanses

tdhanses

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2020
Kansas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw a post from a while back where someone said that Cracker wasn’t doing tunes or was extremely back logged, essentially not getting tunes out so I didn’t even look him up until AFTER I ordered the Hess tune. Wishing I would have reached out to Cracker first because his FB page seems to indicate that he’s doing tunes and cheaper than Hess as well

I’ve seen he is again on his FB page, been running his tune over a year without issue.

Reactions: jf150 and Buggyman
Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ditched fascistbook a few years ago - but come to think of it, the guy they were threatening with law enforcement was telling his story here on the forums.

He had placed an order for something backordered everywhere, those clowns told him they could get one, marked it up $100, and then didn't deliver.

I think it was an LE front axle.

I think I remember that thread from a good while back… didn’t realize that those were the guys in question. Still waiting to hear back from Hess on my cancellation request. Either way, Reds Off-road is sending my PV3 soon and I’ll send the file to FCP for a stage 2

jxbaker

jxbaker

Dec 24, 2020
Zwolle Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I think I remember that thread from a good while back… didn’t realize that those were the guys in question. Still waiting to hear back from Hess on my cancellation request. Either way, Reds Off-road is sending my PV3 soon and I’ll send the file to FCP for a stage 2

That was me, 5 months ago

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Good news. In 30 days you have their permission to inquire on its status.

If you inquired any time before that point, you should add 60 more days to your delivery date before inquiring again.

Hahaha. What a joke.

C.O.C.K.S. is a great lesson in how NOT to run a business.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I want to add this for future references.

56870ab7774fe4e9f23e05abf5ca00d1

William

William

If you ain’t first, you’re last...
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Flowood MS
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have had the Florida cracker stage one and stage two for a couple of years now. The reason I ordered it is heat reduction. Test your radiator and exhaust heat at operating temp before and after the tune. Major difference!! It has way more power too, and the clutch lockup is awesome… Easy to deal with too!

Plowboy1466

Plowboy1466

Lifetime Member
Feb 11, 2018
Ashland, Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I, on the other hand, went with cops because at the time FC stopped making tunes and had a good experience even after the purchase. l read all of the horror stories but at the time felt that it was one of my best options. It took about a month to get my PV3 and shortly after l emailed them that the shift points were too soon and they sent me a new tune asap. It definitely runs cooler and the clutch engagement is instant. Three gears in reverse is awesome for plowing snow. Maybe l should've just got snuffs ECM. Maybe l'll get a FC tune also to compare. Maybe I'm the needle in the haystack, but for now I'm happy with my dealings with cops! Sorry for pissing on everyone's cheerio's.

Reactions: Rayger143

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!