P500 Corolla/Civic wheels on a Side x Side?

L

Lburou

Dec 3, 2019
Dallas/Fort Worth area, USA
Ownership

1. 500
AMENDED POST:

While speaking with a Golf Cart Shop Owner yesterday, I learned that some Japanese wheels will bolt up to a golf cart. Which wheels would fit our Hondas, allowing more choices for street tires?

I've amended this post to feature RSMark5's reply, it is brief and to the point in case other new owners pursue the same question:

1st gen Rx7's and 626's.

So, it may be possible to find the Mazda wheels noted above and mount any number of 14" tires on the market. Don't know the offset for these tires.

Last edited:
NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
When I look up Corolla or Civic wheel pattern it looks like they are 4x100mm bolt pattern. P5 is 4x110 so they will not bolt up. Not sure what cars have 4x110

Reactions: Lburou
RSMark5

RSMark5

May 10, 2019
NC
Ownership

1. Other Brand
When I look up Corolla or Civic wheel pattern it looks like they are 4x100mm bolt pattern. P5 is 4x110 so they will not bolt up. Not sure what cars have 4x110

1st gen Rx7's and 626's.

Reactions: Lburou
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
While speaking with a Golf Cart Shop Owner yesterday, I learned that some Corolla and some Civic wheels will bolt up to a golf cart.

With 52 miles of paved streets in our gated community, I ride the streets quite a bit & tend our two acre property as well as my small apiary on the brazos River in Texas. These are the only uses for our P500. I want a street tire. It seems possible to have a taller than stock wheel/tire combination using an automobile wheel.... Anyone have experience with this? Any thoughts?
Instead of looking for 4x110 car wheels, just buy 4x110 sxs or atv wheels that are 14" and put 14" car tires on them. Or if you find a deal on car tires and wheels from say, a Toyota Corolla for example, you could get adapters from Amazon or Ebay to adapt the Toyota wheels to your Honda hubs. Just a thought. Post pics whatever you do!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!