P500 Cruisin in the Sierras

Slim

Slim

Mar 5, 2016
Nor-Cal

C

Chooglin

I envy you guys that have all these beautiful places to ride............that's some nice scenery!

Reactions: Eltobgi
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Totally beautiful!!! I'm curious about that bridge you're about to cross, is that on a utv trail and approved for utv use?

Reactions: trigger
Slim

Slim

Mar 5, 2016
Nor-Cal
Hey Slim, Where did you start off at? Would love to ride there. Always looking for more places.

Started out above Packer lake, just north west of Bassett's Station(HWY-49), from there you can go all back through to gold lakes and a bunch of others.

Frisco

Frisco

Jan 15, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Ownership

1. 500
Started out above Packer lake, just north west of Bassett's Station(HWY-49), from there you can go all back through to gold lakes and a bunch of others.

Thanks!. I will put it on the list of places to go.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No, it was a mountain bike bridge but looked to be well built...
I see. What kind of land is that, NF or BLM??

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
Truckee is my favorite spot but those trails look awesome! Would a 700 fit or is it too wide? I'm guessing those pics were a little while ago, isn't that all snow covered now?

Reactions: trigger
Slim

Slim

Mar 5, 2016
Nor-Cal
Truckee is my favorite spot but those trails look awesome! Would a 700 fit or is it too wide? I'm guessing those pics were a little while ago, isn't that all snow covered now?

Yeah you can get a 700 in, there's a couple spots that are really tight but I know I guy that did it. I don't know bout crossing that bridge tho... The pics were takin last summer while scoutin for deer, it's all under snow now.

Reactions: Tflynn
Frisco

Frisco

Jan 15, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Ownership

1. 500
Yeah you can get a 700 in, there's a couple spots that are really tight but I know I guy that did it. I don't know bout crossing that bridge tho... The pics were takin last summer while scoutin for deer, it's all under snow now.

Just reserved a spot at Salmon lake camp ground. (Near there)Gona ride that area July 23rd ish. Thanks again for the info. With this El Nino. There might even be a mix of snow still.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Just reserved a spot at Salmon lake camp ground. (Near there)Gona ride that area July 23rd ish. Thanks again for the info. With this El Nino. There might even be a mix of snow still.
There is nothing like that in Mississippi :( but I will be doing every thing in my power to take my kids and myself to this beautiful places so my children will know what the real out doors is really like. And I want to also do some desert riding as well. ;):)

Reactions: Montecresto
Frisco

Frisco

Jan 15, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Ownership

1. 500
There is nothing like that in Mississippi :( but I will be doing every thing in my power to take my kids and myself to this beautiful places so my children will know what the real out doors is really like. And I want to also do some desert riding as well. ;):)

Did you make a trip out there or just seen it from the pictures? ...... I just recently got back and hav'nt had a chance to load the pictures yet. All I can say is "unbelievable". Worth the trip!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Did you make a trip out there or just seen it from the pictures? ...... I just recently got back and hav'nt had a chance to load the pictures yet. All I can say is "unbelievable". Worth the trip!
Where ya been Frisco? Let's see them pics!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!