P500 Cruisin in the Sierras

Frisco

Frisco

Jan 15, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Ownership

1. 500
Where ya been Frisco? Let's see them pics!

Livin like I never have before. Took three weeks off! First time in 26 years....livin like I'm retired! lol. Put around 40 miles a day for a week on the baron. Around truckee.tahoe.and these sardine/gold lakes. then took the family to Yellowstone in the rv. Gonna load pictures when I get a chance. Still cleaning everything. The baron. The guns. The Griswald vehicle! Oh i wish cakifornia allowed triple tow. Saw so many places to ride the 500. Almost all of navada. So many NF land before yellowstone. Was towing wifes car. Needed a daily cruiser. .....

Reactions: trigger
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Livin like I never have before. Took three weeks off! First time in 26 years....livin like I'm retired! lol. Put around 40 miles a day for a week on the baron. Around truckee.tahoe.and these sardine/gold lakes. then took the family to Yellowstone in the rv. Gonna load pictures when I get a chance. Still cleaning everything. The baron. The guns. The Griswald vehicle! Oh i wish cakifornia allowed triple tow. Saw so many places to ride the 500. Almost all of navada. So many NF land before yellowstone. Was towing wifes car. Needed a daily cruiser. .....
Man, I know all those areas well, just beautiful country to ride in. I see triple tow all the time, don't know if it requires special permit or what. So anyway, do post those pics when you get caught up.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Man, I know all those areas well, just beautiful country to ride in. I see triple tow all the time, don't know if it requires special permit or what. So anyway, do post those pics when you get caught up.
I think it's only allowed in certain states.
Not legal here either but I've seen Indiana plates doing it in Mich.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I think it's only allowed in certain states.
Not legal here either but I've seen Indiana plates doing it in Mich.
Hmm, that's odd. So Michigan, a state that doesn't allow it, has to let Indiana drivers do it in their state. I would think that that would aggravate Michigan residents!

Last edited:
pFive

pFive

May 3, 2016
Greenwood IN
Ownership

1. 500
I know a guy that hauls a trailer behind a 5th wheel. It's kinda silly lookin. I am thinking of a cheap two wheel drive truck with a flat bed to haul the 500 in so I can tow it behind the motorhome.

GumpAir

GumpAir

Jun 16, 2016
Dayton, NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Oh i wish cakifornia allowed triple tow. Saw so many places to ride the 500. Almost all of navada. So many NF land before yellowstone. Was towing wifes car. Needed a daily cruiser. .....

California does. You can get a non-commercial Class A license and tow both trailers. Same in Nevada.

Gump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
Thought it was total
length of veichle. ...
you go by the rules
in the state your
veichle is registered

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I know a guy that hauls a trailer behind a 5th wheel. It's kinda silly lookin. I am thinking of a cheap two wheel drive truck with a flat bed to haul the 500 in so I can tow it behind the motorhome.
Right, imagine backing up?

Frisco

Frisco

Jan 15, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Ownership

1. 500
Right, imagine backing up?

Yea! get some! ......If only I could
Longest truck in the world 1

Reactions: Montecresto
Frisco

Frisco

Jan 15, 2016
San Francisco, CA
Ownership

1. 500
Thought it was total
length of veichle. ...
you go by the rules
in the state your
veichle is registered

Or........I could step up to the Diesel pusher, tow my 1500-tow bar style, with the baron in the back........Oh wait a minute, I don't have that kinda money......ahh. I got plastic and the baron. ......Can Visa find me in the back woods?

Reactions: rocmar
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Don't think I've ever seen a pic on here of someone with a P5 in the truck bed and pulling a travel trailer.
They're coming though, last piece of the puzzle arrived today. Have some minor mods to do first.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!