Ownership

1. 1000-5
Bighat

Bighat

Nov 25, 2021
Gallipolis Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I just dont' get the whole cup holder thing. These hold my drink tight.
UJnR0t kC9hq0xzKZ7anGDLQw887 h665 s noauthuser0

Remington

Remington

Sheriff Chief POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you can find them. I had a pair on order from 2 different dealers for over a year. Honda would not send them.
Wow, these are some crazy times for sure. If only the US was smart enough to bring the supply chain back to our shores. We are already paying triple for stuff and still cant get it.

Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I thought they were so useless, I turned them into 360° adjustable front window defrosters when I installed my Ice Crusher heater!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I did use the search! The two items I listed where a couple of the more popular items so I asked the forum for a preference. You shouldn't assume ...
No need to get pissy sir……
Its not good for your health 😘
NoBudLite

You only stated that you did after I asked the question, so u left it wide open for me to in your words “assume”
I was only stating facts at the present time and trying to help.
BTW there are plenty of threads on the ones you seek as well, and those first plastic ones suck. Tried them back in 16’
Have a Blessed day.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This comes off as an aggressive insulting command. You didn't ask him if he used the search function, you just commanded he do so
You really don't have to tell everyone to use the search function, 99.9% know to use it. If they choose to do so,
I don't think you understand, (maybe you do though and this is just how you get your kicks),
You should try it for a while and see if the world stops if you quit giving everyone instructions.
Well thank you for the book and lecture. (Sorry that sounded insulting) 🤣 Just Kidding…relax!

Took me a while to digest all you said, Never had anyone do this to me (not the first time btw lol) sorry for lighting your fuse.
so I focused on key points that you made.

First, Insulting. How long have u been on the forum?🤔
This is common around here by many not just me. I just do it more often than others and certainly NOT the first to do so. Hell, it use to happen to me a time or two. You see, this forum has been around for many years and alot ideas and discussion has been done on various products. Go to any forum and youll get the same response “search it” or sugar coated (have you tried searching first, its quite refreshing) same as POIDH. In fact most of those forums are more harsh than we/I are. The OP has been here 3 yrs so should have known this. Newbies (so i dont hurt feelings) we take a little different approach. So I decided when asked like this, was to just grow some thick skin cuz typing comes out stronger than intended.

If I remember correctly, you got bent on your first thread/post with your feelings hurt. We got over it didnt we or did we?

Second, yup I understand perfectly.
Nothing gets my kicks more than shooting at a moving target@ 20-300 yards or just whatever my wife does anything. So no, I dont get any kicks off this contrary to your popular belief.

To your third point,
BLAHAHAHAKLGRGH!!!
The world aint gonna stop for me or you so stop it! 🤣
I have no filter, Im sorry if it offends you. There is a reason I don't have one. Pm me sometime and ill enlighten you on it. You have no Idea who Iam or what I do for people, your the one judging here. Ill help anyone on here and have anytime its needed. I get PM’s all the time cuz people want a personal one on one. So Lighten up buttercup its gonna be ok.

Sorry for my book, but u asked for it.

Have a blessed day.

Last edited:
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!