Hondalife

Mar 1, 2016
Athens

Reactions: 500oneer
P

PonchoLejeune

Feb 14, 2016
Louisiana

Wonder if this would work? I know it's not real cheap. Sure is a shame Honda does not sell one. I am looking to get a sxs in the next couple months. This is the only thing I don't like about the 500.

Part 6970 - Golf Car Discounters

H

Hondalife

Mar 1, 2016
Athens
That could possibly work. Just make sure of the dimensions. The one I built is 43" wide and 30" long and 10" deep. I used 1/4" steel and a little imagination on the latches for the tailgate. I attached it to the rack with four heavy duty u-bolts. Does take about 10 - 15 minutes to take on and off. Cost was approx. $50 including the u bolts.

M

maddmax

Feb 12, 2015
Clarksdale Ms.
Ownership

1. 500
I will get the pics on here in the morning.
the one I mounted on my 500 was off of a golf cart.It was 43" wide x 30" long & 8" deep with tail gate.It's about 4" narrower than the 500. It is metal. Look under buggies unlimited.com

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!