P1000 Custom rear panel lol

I

infernored1000

Jan 10, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
8BEAD039 C7BE 47BB B125 EF716BED0415
What do you do when your waiting for your rear panel to come in, make your own lol it has held up to 45 mph so far lol

advertisement
J

JTW

Hmm, make upper doors and spray 'em with "as seen on tv" flex seal to make 'em waterproof, yeah that should work. I'm searchin for fridge boxes now!
I saw a clip on Facebook the other day of (basically bed liner) spray and they were spraying blocks, watermelons and all sorts of s*** and hitting them and showing how tough it was and water proof. You might be on to something there. If you had a cardboard cutout and you encapsulated it with bed liner it would probably be pretty awesome.

Reactions: infernored1000
I

infernored1000

Jan 10, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I saw a clip on Facebook the other day of (basically bed liner) spray and they were spraying blocks, watermelons and all sorts of s*** and hitting them and showing how tough it was and water proof. You might be on to something there. If you had a cardboard cutout and you encapsulated it with bed liner it would probably be pretty awesome.

That would be awesome, I do still have a lot cardboard left from the Pioneer roof box,

Reactions: JTW
J

JTW

I almost bought a set of soft doors the other day... but I want a hard sliding window like I’ve seen on Jeeps in the past. I always had the zip plastic windows in my Jeeps and I never really cared for them. A set of upper doors from bedliner with a replaceable sliding piece of lexan would be bad ass! C4067C87 7915 493A 965B 5F0FDB554FA0

I

infernored1000

Jan 10, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I almost bought a set of soft doors the other day... but I want a hard sliding window like I’ve seen on Jeeps in the past. I always had the zip plastic windows in my Jeeps and I never really cared for them. A set of upper doors from bedliner with a replaceable sliding piece of lexan would be bad ass! View attachment 60125

I like where this is going

Reactions: Jamesgang
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!