P1000 Daddy Daughter moment installing a winch

tnoice

tnoice

Aug 25, 2017
Champaign
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This weekend I asked my daughter if she wanted to help work on the Honda. She agreed, but wanted to video the installation process for youtube, specifically kids youtube. Figured I would share as she did a great job and it was fun. It was quite the experience wrenching with her.

If you have any questions about the installation, feel free to ask. It was rather straight forward other than a few runs for a bit longer bolts and new ring terminals to shorten the wire coming from the winch.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This weekend I asked my daughter if she wanted to help work on the Honda. She agreed, but wanted to video the installation process for youtube, specifically kids youtube. Figured I would share as she did a great job and it was fun. It was quite the experience wrenching with her.

If you have any questions about the installation, feel free to ask. It was rather straight forward other than a few runs for a bit longer bolts and new ring terminals to shorten the wire coming from the winch.

That's awesome, I hoping my daughter will be interested in some things I'm interested in as she gets older(still a toddler).

She IS going to learn about cars and tools. Hopefully enough knowledge to take advantage of a dealership.

Deluxe700

Deluxe700

Lifetime Member
Jul 2, 2017
Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
This was the greatest video ever.... Made my day... She did a GREAT JOB. Much better than when us grown ups try and explain things. PLEASE tell her to make more "How To" video's for the Honda ...Very Cool !!!

Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Great Job! Isn't funny how much kids like youtube, my son (7) is all about it. He is always wanting to film things but is really quiet in front of the camera. Your Daughter did a great job.

J

Jimmy-AZ

Lifetime Member
May 9, 2017
Gold Canyon, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That was so quite, you have to be a proud daddy to have such daughter to help you with your rig. I think she is ready for the DIY team

Sent from my SM-T818V using Tapatalk

A

AmosMoses

Aug 12, 2017
Callahan, Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I just learned more from that than I did any other winch installation video on youtube....:)

Reactions: sharp
tnoice

tnoice

Aug 25, 2017
Champaign
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you for all the compliments. Natalia wants to do another video which will more than likely be this weekend. I will post it when it is done.

Z

zin01

May 2, 2017
Royse City

That's awesome. I hope my daughter will be that helpful when she is old enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Awesome video guys (and gal). My 8yr old is constantly on YouTube. She hasn't expressed any interest in wrenching on the sxs yet but she sure loves creek riding in it lol.

RobertinNevada

RobertinNevada

Apr 16, 2017
Fallon
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow, she did a fantastic job. I enjoyed that video and smiled all the way threw it. Learning to communicate is a great skill good job dad. When is the next video?

Reactions: sharp and Deluxe700

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!