P1000 Dangerous question, good source for aftermarket add ons.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok so I'm new to the pioneer world and as I go through all these threads and see pics seeing what you guys are doing, I'm wondering were do I get some of this stuff for my buggy? Not looking to go full blown mod crazy , not yet anyway , but some of the normal upgrades like tires,wheels, bumpers ect. I've done a few easy add ons underdash storage, cup holders on doors , winch just trying to find a good source for quality parts. Thanks for the help.

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
For some reason I got a good laugh at your comment. Those were almost the same words I spoke a year ago. Now I get all excited when the UPS guy pulls in, cause I know he has got some more stuff to put on the Pioneer. I hope you have as much fun fixing yours as I have mine. Always check the club store before you purchase items. A lot of times they have the best things you will need. If you just ask about a certain item you will get the best place to purchase. These guys are really sharp at knowing how to fix up your buggy.

Isaiah

Isaiah

Dec 30, 2019
Altamont TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ok so I'm new to the pioneer world and as I go through all these threads and see pics seeing what you guys are doing, I'm wondering were do I get some of this stuff for my buggy? Not looking to go full blown mod crazy , not yet anyway , but some of the normal upgrades like tires,wheels, bumpers ect. I've done a few easy add ons underdash storage, cup holders on doors , winch just trying to find a good source for quality parts. Thanks for the help.

Check out rocky mountain atv. And superatv;)

L2R

L2R

Understanding women Vol. 1
Lifetime Member
Feb 16, 2019
East of the Appalachians
Ownership

1. 700-4
+ one on store at this forum. They may not always be the best price (sometimes they are) but you get proven quality and better customer service if that is worth anything to you.

I have 700 and struggle to find add-ons as they are not as popular so amazon is sometimes an option that leads me more things and often find other websites who are 3rd party vendors there. I bought wheels/tires on amazon as well then had them mounted locally.

Russ989

Russ989

Land of the free because of the Brave! 🇺🇸
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rocky Mountain Atv
Super Atv
Side by side stuff
Planet SxS
Ebay
Hondasxs store
Oh and welcome to the club!

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For some reason I got a good laugh at your comment. Those were almost the same words I spoke a year ago. Now I get all excited when the UPS guy pulls in, cause I know he has got some more stuff to put on the Pioneer. I hope you have as much fun fixing yours as I have mine. Always check the club store before you purchase items. A lot of times they have the best things you will need. If you just ask about a certain item you will get the best place to purchase. These guys are really sharp at knowing how to fix up your buggy.
I'm trying to be good, but dang it's hard. My wife has been pretty good so far but I don't want to push to hard.

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm trying to be good, but dang it's hard. My wife has been pretty good so far but I don't want to push to hard.
I’ll just leave this here, this build is the basics and then you can check the other builds for advanced upgrades.

ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd agree with Russ, start reading build threads on here and if you don't go broke, keep reading.

Here's mine. This is my second Pioneer 1000 build so the first few pages took place before I even drove this one

advertisement
Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'd agree with Russ, start reading build threads on here and if you don't go broke, keep reading.

Here's mine. This is my second Pioneer 1000 build so the first few pages took place before I even drove this one
Maybe if I stop reading your build thread and a few others I might keep from going broke! The interest payments to those Mob bosses is getting hard to come up with. 😂

Reactions: Mudwing and Isaiah
ToddACimer

ToddACimer

Pioneer 1005-2
Lifetime Member
Oct 7, 2016
Oshkosh, Wi
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Maybe if I stop reading your build thread and a few others I might keep from going broke! The interest payments to those Mob bosses is getting hard to come up with. 😂

Did you order the new Spal radiator fan yet or do you need me to install it and take pictures first?

Reactions: Isaiah and Russ989
Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Did you order the new Spal radiator fan yet or do you need me to install it and take pictures first?
I’ve not ordered it yet, I’m not as far along on my build as I’d like to be. I have parts on the bench to install and few things ordered. As of now I’ve spent $6,100 since November 4th 2019. The list continues to grow for sure. I do have the fan override but haven’t installed it yet. I’m very interested in the performance of the new fan though.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for all the input/help?
Judging by those build threads and information on parts sources I'm gonna be busy.
I did check the vender page and did not find anything on legal services or marriage counseling , probably headed that way.:rolleyes:

Russ989

Russ989

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 18, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for all the input/help?
Judging by those build threads and information on parts sources I'm gonna be busy.
I did check the vender page and did not find anything on legal services or marriage counseling , probably headed that way.:rolleyes:
2E3689BC E292 49A3 BA50 FF38AADCE663

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!