100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I imagine the largest market for the Honda Pioneers is here in America? Therefore since most Americans are larger in size and stature than the Japanese, Could you not design a machine that has better left leg room? The space available is pretty much the same on all of the Pioneers and it is extremely limited. It causes me great pain just bend my leg at the knee to fit fully into my P5. Just having more floor space for my left foot would make a huge world of difference. Thanks for listening.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Them Japs Obviously did not have a giant fire stomping, flip flop wearing, gnome like yourself in mind when they designed the 500...

Last edited:
Ragnar406

Ragnar406

The Great Bald One
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 5, 2016
Bella Vista, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I imagine the largest market for the Honda Pioneers is here in America? Therefore since most Americans are larger in size and stature than the Japanese, Could you not design a machine that has better left leg room? The space available is pretty much the same on all of the Pioneers and it is extremely limited. It causes me great pain just bend my leg at the knee to fit fully into my P5. Just having more floor space for my left foot would make a huge world of difference. Thanks for listening.
The average height of US male is like 5’9” ... I think your going to need something custom

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It's hard when you wear size 22 shoes for Christ sakes! But your proof growing up under power lines is totally ok

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Sounds like Bozo or Ronald McDonald needs to send in a resume to honda.
Then honda can understand 'clown feet'.
Althow i cant quite picture Bozo riding the subway to work in Tokyo.
Then again, @100Acre would look a little out of place riding on the Tobu-Tojo line during rush hour.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sounds like Bozo or Ronald McDonald needs to send in a resume to honda.
Then honda can understand 'clown feet'.
Althow i cant quite picture Bozo riding the subway to work in Tokyo.
Then again, @100Acre would look a little out of place riding on the Tobu-Tojo line during rush hour.
I'd love to go to Japan. Tons of cool history and awesome food! I just don't think I'd fit anywhere.

advertisement