P500 Decision time

D

Deleted member 3748

Wolverineforums.com is ran by Verticalscope which is owned by Toronto Star.
They have hired hands who's jobs is to stir up conversations. You can see this with the generic replies on many of their 1000's of forums. I would place a bet the owners have never sat in a wolverine.

Most independent forums have a automatic dislike towards them for this reason. Mostly because they are able to throw there workload here or there to run a forum up as needed without any first hand knowledge of the topic.

This perceived power makes it easy to collect top level sponsors while us small groups struggle to keep things alive.

Sorry. I shouldn't said all that. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I don't know anything about who owns what, but I do know it's pretty quiet over there. It will be a day or more to get a reply. LOL

Reactions: Todd627
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Looks like my 2 cents on the best forum here grew to a dollar. Wish my stocks would jump as much! Whatever you get @Signal_rig , glad you chimed in. Did you see this forum section for more discussion? Othere SXS Brands.
We might can expand that section... maybe!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
@Hondasxs you nab that yamahasxs domain yet?

Just an uneducated observation, but I see JBS involved in a lot of vile threads. The owner seems to go out of his way to put down "other aftermarket companies" that just happen to be competetors. And the other guy seems to be quite in love with the owner.

Let your products speak for themselves.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
I personally know James and the story is much deeper than I'll get into. He does speak his mind but if you know him he is a fair guy that will give you great service. If you own a Yamaha with a cvt nobody will make it perform like he can.

Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
His products do speak for themselves but if somebody speads lies ( Todd from Huntersworks ) he will agressively defend himself.

Reactions: DG Rider
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I’m Honda first, owning many over the years, but also had different brands as a second toy. Kinda like the other brand section to share stuff with trusted members here that have a similar mix. Doesn’t matter what you drive on the trails, more important is how you drive with others around. Searched yamahasxs.com and got this!

E43D405C 7460 4F6C B7CA 1620F0D3ACFC

DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I personally know James and the story is much deeper than I'll get into. He does speak his mind but if you know him he is a fair guy that will give you great service. If you own a Yamaha with a cvt nobody will make it perform like he can.
His products do speak for themselves but if somebody speads lies ( Todd from Huntersworks ) he will agressively defend himself.
Like I said, a very casual observation. Don't know either of them, or the backstory. Just the videos I've seen on YouTube.

I'd be curious to know the backstory? 'Cause right now to me, it James who looks like the ass in all of this...but I'd certainly like to base my judgement on facts.

Both seem to have guys who swear by each brand.

Reactions: Todd627
advertisement
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I’m Honda first, owning many over the years, but also had different brands as a second toy. Kinda like the other brand section to share stuff with trusted members here that have a similar mix. Doesn’t matter what you drive on the trails, more important is how you drive with others around. Searched yamahasxs.com and got this!

View attachment 101109
Makes since to me! HA!

Reactions: alloutdoors
DG Rider

DG Rider

Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well I guess I know what I know and you don't know what you don't know.

DONE.
I'm not disagreeing with you. Just saying that if Todd is the vilan, I'd like to know why, and I'll be glad to change my opinion if him. PM me if you want to set the record straight.

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Wolverine is an awesome machine. It rides way better than my 1000 with fox. Good power. Great seats. Need nothing off the showroom floor.
o_O

Reactions: lee
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!