WagginTail

WagginTail

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Oct 13, 2020
SC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Watched it get daylight while sitting in my climber this morning. Thunderstorm storm was popping off in distance. Started raining little around 8:00. Decided get out tree before I got soaked. Didn't go this afternoon. Temp warmed back upto 80. Years back wouldn't have thought twice about it. I would got in tree.
Good choice. A couple years ago I was sitting in one of my tripod stands. Started to rain and I decided I was gonna sit through it. After a few minutes the bottom fell out and the wind was blowing the rain sideways. Neighbor down the road got a picture of a funnel cloud almost right over where I was hunting. I was drenched by the time I ran to the house.

SWB

SWB

Apr 22, 2019
South Central Arkansas
Ownership

1. 700-2
Well, didn't hunt a lot during week. Home now it has been in 80's past two days. Suppose be around 85/60 this weekend with south wind around 15-25 mph.

I did manage to miss an 8 point Tuesday afternoon about 6:10 just before sunset. I hit limb before it got to him. Arrow sailed over his back about a foot high. Not first one and probably want be last one.

Reactions: Backwoods
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!