P700 Deluxe wheels

BHarris8753

BHarris8753

Jan 18, 2020
Robbins, NC
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hey guys,

new to this forum. I have a 2018 pioneer 700-2 base model. I am looking for a set of deluxe wheels in all black or polished spoke styles. I’m in North Carolina. Just putting a feeler out to see if anyone has a set available in my area.

sarge160

sarge160

Feb 3, 2020
South Carolina
Ownership

1. 700-4
I bought a 2017 700-4 Deluxe two weeks ago with upgraded wheels and tires and included in the deal was the original deluxe wheels and tires. Tires have never been ridden on and were switched out during the original sale by the dealer. They still have the rubber nips and no ride hours. I'm in South Carolina about 2 1/2 hours from you. Not sure if these are what you're looking for but If you are interested I'm up for discussion before I place online to sell them
IMG 2289
IMG 2287

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!