P1000 Denali or Warn Snow Plow System?

OnTheJob

OnTheJob

Dec 29, 2017
Bristol, NY
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I did this exact comparison 3 years ago and went the Denali with the Hydro-turn. The Warn V-blade was just too much $$$ and too heavy. No regrets. Denali does exactly what need. No clearance problems and I did pay attention to that issue.

Reactions: Vikes79
B

bh1332

Mar 13, 2019
Wyoming
I did this exact comparison 3 years ago and went the Denali with the Hydro-turn. The Warn V-blade was just too much $$$ and too heavy. No regrets. Denali does exactly what need. No clearance problems and I did pay attention to that issue.

Do you still like your Denali? I am researching them now and plan to buy/install this summer. Moose, KFI Pro Poly, Warn ProVantage are some of my considerations. Is the Denali too heavy? I have read the really heavy ones can be hard on the front end/shocks.

G

GEM1N1998

Oct 22, 2020
Lee's Summit
Do you still like your Denali? I am researching them now and plan to buy/install this summer. Moose, KFI Pro Poly, Warn ProVantage are some of my considerations. Is the Denali too heavy? I have read the really heavy ones can be hard on the front end/shocks.
I have the Denali pro with hydro turn. It squats my front suspension right as an inch so not much at all. You’ll have zero issues with weight.

Reactions: bh1332
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
I’ve got 2 years on mine and have zero regrets!

55569696 4867 43A7 AF97 DBBE7AB0247C

B

bh1332

Mar 13, 2019
Wyoming
On the Denali, I I want to angle the plow both directions, I’m assuming the standard plow would be best instead of the Pro. Correct? I am new to plows (and most snow for that matter....) and just don’t see how the pro would work trying to spot snow out of the narrow end.

Reactions: monaco
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4 LV
On the Denali, I I want to angle the plow both directions, I’m assuming the standard plow would be best instead of the Pro. Correct? I am new to plows (and most snow for that matter....) and just don’t see how the pro would work trying to spot snow out of the narrow end.
In a lot of ways it actually works quite well. I usually lead with the narrow end, but at times I have to lead with the big side.

I won’t go to a straight plow after having the county plow setup again.

But I have a 80 yard long driveway way too.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChadD and bh1332

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!