Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
One of the first mods I did to my Pioneer was set it up for 2 foot operation by adding a lateral foot peg. It works great for technical trails where I needed to control decent while providing power, such as heading down widowmaker without banging up the rig.

The 2019 Honda Talon 1000 comes factory with a wide brake peddle that makes it 2 foot operational. It could use a little better grip to prevent slip but overall I think this feature is one of the many included in your new Honda Talon 1000.
20181201 115559

20181201 112644

Last edited:
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
One of the first mods I did to my Pioneer was set it up for 2 foot operation by adding a lateral foot peg. It works great for technical trails where I needed to control decent while providing power, such as heading down widowmaker without banging up the rig.

The 2019 Honda Talon 1000 comes factory with a wide brake peddle that makes it 2 foot operational. It could use a little better grip to prevent slip but overall I think this feature is one of the many included in your new Honda Talon 1000.
View attachment 95922
View attachment 95923
These are really nice from what I can see, Dang it, I need two S x S's now, just can't give up Rooster! I thought you ere going to describe heel and toe, wait a minute no clutch, guess I was over thinking it, HA!

Reactions: BWAF
J

JTW

View attachment 95922
View attachment 95923
Or maybe it’s for people with big feet?? You know what they say about people with big feet!

Reactions: BWAF

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!