You mentioned you put in a new battery not long ago. Check all your grounds

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going to try and wiggle the wires and see if I can get the condition to happen again.
I’m not sure if you will get a code if the machine is starved for fuel. If anyone else knows chime in. In the meantime check your vent line from the fuel tank to see of it is plugged. If you don’t see anything obvious, unscrew the fuel cap a turn or so and see if it still cuts out.

0860silverado

Lifetime Member
May 25, 2017
louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Also... even though you replaced the battery not long ago, be sure your terminals are clean and tight.

Reactions: Lady01
The Hunter

The Hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2021
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You might have a ground issue somewhere on your rig. There are post related to ground problems here on the forum, try a search and I hope you the best of luck.

P1K5Dave

P1K5Dave

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jul 11, 2020
Petoskey, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I don't turn off the key and it doesn't blink. All the lights are off when I come to a complete stop and still have the key on.

So you had a random shutdown again to check this? If so, and you got no codes, that would rule out the injectors. Ground /connection issues as suggested may be your best course.

sek-hunter

sek-hunter

Oct 28, 2013
Same trouble with my 18 LE. Wire broke inside the connector on the injector wire. Code 13….

I was able to get the terminal end out of the connector and reattach it.

I meant to buy two kits from the club store to permanently fix this problem. Need to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

Recurveman

Dec 30, 2019
Gilbert Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took the buggy for a ride this weekend and it happened again. This time I just sat there and stared at the dash. Then I got 1 long light and two short lights. That gave me the opportunity to take apart my buggy and look at items I haven't seen before. Ordered two harnesses and will fix it before next weekend.

Thanks for all the help everyone. Couldn't have done it without you guys!!!!!!

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Took the buggy for a ride this weekend and it happened again. This time I just sat there and stared at the dash. Then I got 1 long light and two short lights. That gave me the opportunity to take apart my buggy and look at items I haven't seen before. Ordered two harnesses and will fix it before next weekend.

Thanks for all the help everyone. Couldn't have done it without you guys!!!!!!
Glad you found the culprit.

PJon

PJon

Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2020
Arizona
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Drove my buddy like I stole it for about 250 miles this weekend.........Problem free. Thanks for all the help guys. I think we found the problem!!!!!
Glad you cured the problem.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!