Digital Gauge

BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Was wondering if the digital gauge will register milage and or hours?

There's many new questions regarding the Pioneer that may not be answered till they actually arrive at the dealerships. I'll eventually buy mine before the hunting season begins and will find out more as time permits. If the gauge doesn't show milage or hours, I'll end up installing an aftermarket hour meter somewhere.

As for new arrivals, my local shop won't see the Pioneer-2 till Sept. I've spoken to a high inventory shop in Brookhaven MS and they expect their first one's in mid July. We'll see.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
We agree, there are many unknowns in question when discussing the improvements the Pioneer brings over the Big Red. Once the Pioneer hits dealers we will be able to bring alot of those questions to rest. As for your question about a tripometer and hour meter... Here is a few pictures that have us wondering the same.

2014 pioneer 700 riderview01772506966

Display

admin

admin

Your club! I just turn it on!
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 7, 2013
Don't let those pictures fool you. Pay attention to the gauge, it is made up of a filled in figure "8". That means it is capable of showing text. Our guess is hit the mode button and you will see miles/hours.
Dont worry. Only a few more months... and you can see 1st hand.

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ya. Im sure honda will include a hour and mileage meter.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
We have confirmed it will track miles and hours. It also has a built in maintanice reminder system to help keep track of maintaince when you forget.

we will also see this meter on the new 2014 Rancher and Foreman models.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This is taken from the video.
I just noticed the seat belt check light.
I have to say. Disabling that will be my first mod. lol.

Display 4

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!