Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
In the 2013 edtion of Dirt Trax Magazine (V15 No.1) you will find a 2 page review of the Honda Pioneer titled:
HONDA GETS BUSY! A complete Rethink Puts The Giant Back In The Game.
After spending some time reading over it I headed to Dirt Trax Online to see what else they had. I found a Video Review of the Pioneer that has got past me several weeks ago. In EPISODE 05 of Dirt Trax TV they covered the Pioneer during the tour back in June of the factory. Hereis a link to the preview!

Video preview of episode 05 -->http://www.atvmag.com/videoportal/index.asp?id=23

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hondasxs said:
In the 2013 edtion of Dirt Trax Magazine (V15 No.1) you will find a 2 page review of the Honda Pioneer titled:
HONDA GETS BUSY! A complete Rethink Puts The Giant Back In The Game.
After spending some time reading over it I headed to Dirt Trax Online to see what else they had. I found a Video Review of the Pioneer that has got past me several weeks ago. In EPISODE 05 of Dirt Trax TV they covered the Pioneer during the tour back in June of the factory. Hereis a link to the preview!

Video preview of episode 05 -->http://www.atvmag.com/videoportal/index.asp?id=23
Sorry, i knew this was out there but i thought you had seen it!

I discovered DT several months ago. I love the fact that it seems to be a high-buck production...but you gotta take what they say with a grain of salt. I've caught so many factual inaccuracies and false claims that i can't believe they pass themselves as experts. I'm not talking about claims that this shock or that tire is the best, but rather statements like the RZR 570 LE is the first SxS with engine braking!!!

I'm saying that when it comes to DT...trust, BUT VERIFY!

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I hear you DG Rider. One episode I seen how stunned they were when the guys they were with change a tire on the trail in record time they said.. lol.

Ya. If you run across anything I have not posted please do.
Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!