monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks to a buddy who had access to a sheet break, we cut and built me a half-windshield. I di have the full Honda windshield and it's hard to see through at times, in the sun and dust. This will be my summer windshield for sure - I like the ability to see over it.

So satisfying...
IMG 2722

IMG 2724

IMG 2726

B

bobbybog

Mar 2, 2018
WV
Ownership

1. 500
How much do you have in this? I could probably find someone to bend it for me for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: monaco
monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
How much do you have in this? I could probably find someone to bend it for me for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe a couple bucks. Got the 16” slice of plex for free.

tomcj2

tomcj2

I forgot the ditch was so close
Lifetime Member
Sep 1, 2018
N. Shore Lake Huron,Northern Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 500
There are stores that specialize in plastics in all major cities. On the west coast I went to Tapp Plastics, they had bins of cut-offs that they sold for next to nothing.

Reactions: monaco
monaco

monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
There are stores that specialize in plastics in all major cities. On the west coast I went to Tapp Plastics, they had bins of cut-offs that they sold for next to nothing.
Yeah there's a really good chance that a glass shop (or other place) charged the whole sheet to a client and the scrap leftover piece would rarely be used - and just be laying around the shop. That's how I got mine

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!