Do you have a Fire Extinguisher? Why not?

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
I happened to use up all three of my extinguishers about 3 years ago......I now know why you dont cook bacon on the grill!

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
You wasted bacon?!?!

That's it membership revoked, man card voided.
Now wait a minute. I never said I wasted the bacon. I got it off in time to eat it. I wasted the grill. I now know at what temperature cast aluminum loses its rigidity....lol. It seriously changed the shape of the cast aluminum.

Reactions: ohanacreek
BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
Great topic. State of New Jersey requires a fire extinguisher in your kitchen now. Most times it's an issue when you go to sell your home during a detector check.
It created a stir during our Code update class. We teach people to evacuate when you have a fire but now have them stay and fight it?

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
Great topic. State of New Jersey requires a fire extinguisher in your kitchen now. Most times it's an issue when you go to sell your home during a detector check.
It created a stir during our Code update class. We teach people to evacuate when you have a fire but now have them stay and fight it?
I dont do very well with a state telling me what i have to do. Isnt Jersey the same state where you cant pump your own gas? Too much intervention from politicians that are inept for me.

Reactions: joeymt33 and Tflynn
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I dont do very well with a state telling me what i have to do. Isnt Jersey the same state where you cant pump your own gas? Too much intervention from politicians that are inept for me.

Why were moving to the county, no city taxes, codes, ordinances, home owners associations, neighborhood covenants, our nearest neighbor at this point is about a ¾ of a mile away. I can pee or hunt off my back porch.

Where we live right now if I set the grill on fire cooking bacon the houses on both sides are going to catch fire.

MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
Why were moving to the county, no city taxes, codes, ordinances, home owners associations, neighborhood covenants, our nearest neighbor at this point is about a ¾ of a mile away. I can pee or hunt off my back porch.

Where we live right now if I set the grill on fire cooking bacon the houses on both sides are going to catch fire.
Yeah, i hear stories about $120/month water and sewage bills and just shake my head. I keep trying to move to Wyoming but the wife isnt ready to go yet.

advertisement
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That too, our only utility will be power and a fill of propane every 3-4 years.

BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
It was argued by many of us. Don't encourage people to stay. Did you know they tax us from Emergency Room visits? As I said in another post, I have had enough.
I belong to the NJ2nd Amendment Society. They did an undercover video sting and it highlights why, although a Conceal carry state, you can't get one. Had a friend sell their home and move to Pennsy. They were charged an additional tax for leaving N.J. We are about to loose a congressional seat due to a dwindling population. Yet we keep electing he same politicians....:(

Reactions: joeymt33
MaleRN28US

MaleRN28US

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 1, 2015
Roanoke, Indiana
It was argued by many of us. Don't encourage people to stay. Did you know they tax us from Emergency Room visits? As I said in another post, I have had enough.
I belong to the NJ2nd Amendment Society. They did an undercover video sting and it highlights why, although a Conceal carry state, you can't get one. Had a friend sell their home and move to Pennsy. They were charged an additional tax for leaving N.J. We are about to loose a congressional seat due to a dwindling population. Yet we keep electing he same politicians....:(
So sad. I am sure there are so many good people there that dont stand up for their rights. Sorry to hear that you had to move but happy for you.

Reactions: BamaBoundSteve
BamaBoundSteve

BamaBoundSteve

Lifetime Member
Mar 13, 2015
S.E. Alabama
So sad. I am sure there are so many good people there that dont stand up for their rights. Sorry to hear that you had to move but happy for you.
A small group try but we are ignored since we are in the minority. Looking forward to leaving...

Reactions: joeymt33
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hey you...
Yes talking to you.
Do you carry a fire extinguisher?
Why not?

This one is a can-ham. One day it could be you.
F8b8eabd6207cc65624310af6442722a

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!