Does Ford Reallyh Want To Sell Broncos??

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ford would probably have to have cameras and active security patrols. If lowlifes get in that storage lot and steal the cat convertors it would cost millions to repair and set deliveries back another year.
I would think so as for the guards.

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
We had the same thing going on here a couple months ago. Acres and acres of GM trucks sitting on a property off I-75 that was going to be the largest sporting goods store in the world. They were clearing the land until the guy funding it died, now it's just sitting there. It was supposed to have a 60 acre lake that you could test drive boats and stuff. They set up lights and 24 hr security for the truck park. They're all gone now.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
We had the same thing going on here a couple months ago. Acres and acres of GM trucks sitting on a property off I-75 that was going to be the largest sporting goods store in the world. They were clearing the land until the guy funding it died, now it's just sitting there. It was supposed to have a 60 acre lake that you could test drive boats and stuff. They set up lights and 24 hr security for the truck park. They're all gone now.
What's gone? Around here they are stealing cat convertors in broad daylight in Wal Mart parking lots on vehicles they can crawl underneath without a jack, mostly trucks.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I told this story on another thread on here to these folks that dont live in the motor city a few time. They dont respond like they dont believe it or understand it.😂 Ill do it again! Lol

The ones @trigger is talking about @Smitty335 , has nothing to do with cat converters. Theres cameras and high security where the trucks are stored for all manufactures. Those Chevy/gmc’s are now housed at an old horse harness racing track off I 69 just west of the saginaw truck plant. thousands of them safe and sound just waiting for chips.
Fords and Doge is the same. Again, it has nothing to do with if they want to sell them.:rolleyes: there waiting for chips like other manufactures are. like @HondaTech said, you can thank the SCAMDEMIC for this! Theres alot of our auto workers laid off cuz of this wait as well. Theres only so many places they can store these trucks. All i can say is when these chips arrive! Watch out!!!

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I told this story on another thread on here to these folks that dont live in the motor city a few time. They dont respond like they dont believe it or understand it.😂 Ill do it again! Lol

The ones @trigger is talking about @Smitty335 , has nothing to do with cat converters. Theres cameras and high security where the trucks are stored for all manufactures. Those Chevy/gmc’s are now housed at an old horse harness racing track off I 69 just west of the saginaw truck plant. thousands of them safe and sound just waiting for chips.
Fords and Doge is the same. Again, it has nothing to do with if they want to sell them.:rolleyes: there waiting for chips like other manufactures are. like @HondaTech said, you can thank the SCAMDEMIC for this! Theres alot of our auto workers laid off cuz of this wait as well. Theres only so many places they can store these trucks. All i can say is when these chips arrive! Watch out!!!
It kinda does all those trucks have CC and the Meth Heads would love to steal them if they wouldn't get caught and miss there next smoke secession.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
all the GM’s are right here! There jammed bumper to bumper for all the eyes to see!!
google hasnt updated the pic or GM has paid to not have it updated.
09B1251D 7F9C 4344 A57A 9E32FAD5428B

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Heard today about a Korean guy that walked into one of the local businesses around here, brand new bldg and offered to buy the business. Guy said he wasn't interested in selling. Said he didn't want the business, just the bldg. Guy said he still wasn't interested. The Korean guy asked him what his insanely stupid number would be. The guy threw out a number, sold! He's planning on producing chips.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Heard today about a Korean guy that walked into one of the local businesses around here, brand new bldg and offered to buy the business. Guy said he wasn't interested in selling. Said he didn't want the business, just the bldg. Guy said he still wasn't interested. The Korean guy asked him what his insanely stupid number would be. The guy threw out a number, sold! He's planning on producing chips.
Take that China and the Long Shore-men!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
One of my customers is an engineer in Dearborn For Ford. Said they assembled a new team LAST January to look at making there own chips. Said its wasnt as easy a we all might think. Said there is some raw material's we cant get our hands on or are allowed to by the stupid (my word) EPA in the US for environmental resaons so there trying other materials. But most of the other materials are failing in long term test And thats not an option. Take that for what its worth. There still working in it.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
One of my customers is an engineer in Dearborn For Ford. Said they assembled a new team LAST January to look at making there own chips. Said its wasnt as easy a we all might think. Said there is some raw material's we cant get our hands on or are allowed to by the stupid (my word) EPA in the US for environmental resaons so there trying other materials. But most of the other materials are failing in long term test And thats not an option. Take that for what its worth. There still working in it.
That's just another indicator showing how far we have slipped from independence. If you think about it Hitler made a great little car that didn't have chips, my 51 Ford 8N doesn't have chips, there not as comfortable or work as well as the newer stuff, but they got the job done. Is independence worth giving up the heated seats, steering wheel and all the other things that come on truck, cars today? I think so.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!