Does Ford Reallyh Want To Sell Broncos??

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Neither does my 48’
No chips here either…
815CE560 D965 4413 A904 DC21ADBC4F73

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
So is that, mine looks similar, I have the partical separator before the air cleaner. Same seat cover and brush guard. Your hat rims give up the ghost?
No i still have them. Need to sand blast them and do a little work. The chloride in the wheels really ate them up.
you have a side distributor. mine has the front mushroom style

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
No i still have them. Need to sand blast them and do a little work. The chloride in the wheels really ate them up.
you have a side distributor. mine has the front mushroom style
One of my rims was gone, I bought new rims and gave my Dad the good one for his restoration, his restoration wins tractor shows. Mine has the side mount distributer, I had a 48 with a front mount distributer, I didn't mind changing the points on it after I figured out just pull two bolts and remove the whole distributer, showed Dad that trick and asked me how I knew it wasn't out 180* , I showed him it can only be installed dead nuts on, he just laughed and admitted he and my Grandpa had always fought installing points pulling the dist. cap.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!