drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well, it's 0728. I've been up, let the pups out at 0545, took my shower, feed all dogs, just got my first cup of coffee and started reading the posts.

Even if i'm on here and there is a bunch of technical stuff being talked about, i'm quiet. I like the pot stirring better

PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm removing the highlifter lift kit, installing rear wheel spacers, and doing some spray painting to finish up my cargo basket that @Windrock1000 's brother welded for me.

Reactions: sharp
advertisement
PioneerPete

PioneerPete

Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2016
Chattanooga, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
What do the spacers do for ya?
because of the "special" way honda designed the wheel sizes and wheel spacing on the p1k, if you replace the factory wheels with wheels that are all the same width, and tires that are the same width, you end up with the front being up to 4" wider than the rear. I got 1" spacers to go on each back wheel. it will move each wheel outward by 1" to make the rear match the front width.
after I wrote all that, it occurred to me that I should have just said, "I don't know, I'm just doing it because that's what @joeymt33 did"...lol

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Technical stuff needs stirring too. It gives the mind a break lol

Reactions: drfubar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!