P500 Done.

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Done for now. According to my financial advisor (wife/best friend), the discretionary (fun money) account is empty. Happy with the buggy makeover. Reckon I need to start saving O.T. Money again.

F087C57C F143 4C56 808E E286213A5F07 194BCD7D 665C 4B54 9B75 B1D06350BE27 AE8C8BF5 070A 43F3 BF60 C850F8C9B59A

Last edited:
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
Awesome, I love my bighorns, think you'll be very happy.

Reactions: Derail
advertisement
KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly

Jan 4, 2017
Ashland, KY
Ownership

1. 500
looks great, I have thought about replacing my silver bead lock rings with blue ones, after looking at yours I may have to. Need a rear windshield first as I picked up a set of doors and hopefully a snowy winter and a plow.

Reactions: Derail
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Great looking rig. Glad you said "for now" because I was going to suggest you need to take that period off the "Done." Because we all know that's bs lol

Yeah, I've made the mistake of saying I was done a couple of times. My options of adding on are very limited now but still find myself eyeing stuff regularly, it's an obsession.

HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Very nice!! Are those from CreativeUTVgraphics?
Yes and they are and they are a great group . That being said , I have redone these 3 times / They sent me a new set every time . If I do the color again I will get a paint match and brush it on . That won't take near as long as doing the entire graphics kit 3 times . The guys at C UTC G were really great to deal with and even sent me some special new graphics for my troubles . It's not them at all it is applying graphics to a very ruff surface .

H

HondaTech

Done for now. According to my financial advisor (wife/best friend), the discretionary (fun money) account is empty. Happy with the buggy makeover. Reckon I need to start saving O.T. Money again.

View attachment 56101 View attachment 56102 View attachment 56103

OP, this is creepy. The 1st post i click on after getting home and i see the same Pioneer 500 I saw on a trailer while out getting something to eat after work. Was beside you in traffic @ the intersection of AA and 68 in Maysville, KY by the speedway gas station. I was in a white Chevy Cruze with my mom. Small world. Did you happen to purchase that @ Heritage Honda?

Very nice!! You only need to add graphics!

500 Classic Graphic Kit

View attachment 56130View attachment 56131View attachment 56132

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man this is a crazy day. This unit is in my dealership. That graphics kit was from an online supplier, they also make 700 kits. The chrome emblem on the nose is from a P1K, fits almost perfectly in the HONDA indention.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!