HUCK

HUCK

Lifetime Member
Jun 21, 2016
ARIZONA
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon X
Painted the Honda wording on the front and the back and it is holding up great ! hmmm maybe that's because I haven't rolled it end over end .

Derail

Derail

Aug 31, 2017
Southern Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
OP, this is creepy. The 1st post i click on after getting home and i see the same Pioneer 500 I saw on a trailer while out getting something to eat after work. Was beside you in traffic @ the intersection of AA and 68 in Maysville, KY by the speedway gas station. I was in a white Chevy Cruze with my mom. Small world. Did you happen to purchase that @ Heritage Honda?

Man this is a crazy day. This unit is in my dealership. That graphics kit was from an online supplier, they also make 700 kits. The chrome emblem on the nose is from a P1K, fits almost perfectly in the HONDA indention.
I live in Adams County, Ohio and bought my buggy at Honda of Rarden.

Alan aka Davinci

Alan aka Davinci

Mr. Meme Master
Lifetime Member
Apr 25, 2015
Grand Junction, CO
Ownership

1. 500
Yes and they are and they are a great group . That being said , I have redone these 3 times / They sent me a new set every time . If I do the color again I will get a paint match and brush it on . That won't take near as long as doing the entire graphics kit 3 times . The guys at C UTC G were really great to deal with and even sent me some special new graphics for my troubles . It's not them at all it is applying graphics to a very ruff surface .
That's too bad abut having to redo your graphics. I have the same ones now for close to 3 years. They have been through everything you can throw at them power washed a bunch of times and are holding up great.

sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
That's too bad abut having to redo your graphics. I have the same ones now for close to 3 years. They have been through everything you can throw at them power washed a bunch of times and are holding up great.
Like the look but...Do they hold up going through Brush I do a lot of wood cutting..

Reactions: jrplaza2008

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!