100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’m looking to replace all my door nets for my pioneer as they seem to be dry rotting at this point. I like keeping them because they keep the branches back and help me keep my dogs inside. As I recall most people in the past, just take theirs off and throw them away. If anybody out there has an extra set that they wanna throw my way. I’d be happy to pay for shipping. Thanks.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I’m looking to replace all my door nets for my pioneer as they seem to be dry rotting at this point. I like keeping them because they keep the branches back and help me keep my dogs inside. As I recall most people in the past, just take theirs off and throw them away. If anybody out there has an extra set that they wanna throw my way. I’d be happy to pay for shipping. Thanks.
I'm not sure but I think @-Bear- might have a full set???

Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think I do. I'll check. Might have to come to the takeover to pick them up though 🤔
And bring @CumminsPusher while your at it.

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You would definitely have to get one of those padded seats. Lol.

I’m told that @Backwoods yamaha came with these installed from the factory…

Last edited:
Mark in Northern Iowa

Mark in Northern Iowa

Club Contributor
Oct 20, 2021
Floyd County, Iowa
kramnella.wixsite.com
Ownership

1. 1000-3
saw this on bookface
he says he has a set for free
Have a good day

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!