P1000m5 Door pin bushings

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Does anyone have any suggestions for helping with the door sag and pin rattle? I was looking at these 2 companies and they seem to have a significant price difference

Last edited:
Reactions: Isaiah
Gabbas

Gabbas

May 17, 2020
Humboldt, Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For the price difference I would go soley on that . The gp bushings say guaranteed for life and are also cheaper. $67.89 vs $91.90
I have no experience with either. But I'm always looking for better prices considering every upgrade is $500 lol

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Bad_bowtie

Bad_bowtie

Huge member
Lifetime Member
Jun 29, 2016
East Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X4
I'm happy with the rb3 bushings in my front doors. And Garage Products makes great stuff, the guys here who are using their A-Arm bushings love them.

I made my rear door bushings myself after someone here posted this link and the dimensions

Screenshot 20190622 171205 Drive

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you to everyone for their responses! It seems you really can't go wrong with either choice. Now I just need to pick one. I would really love to be able to quick pin the doors too but I am contemplating that idea.

Cuoutdoors

Cuoutdoors

Executive Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 12, 2016
Central Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thank you to everyone for their responses! It seems you really can't go wrong with either choice. Now I just need to pick one. I would really love to be able to quick pin the doors too but I am contemplating that idea.

I'd go with garage products they are uhmw. Or make your own really easy for under $20 for all 4 doors. There is a thread here on how to do it.

JSDAVIS

JSDAVIS

Sep 12, 2020
NC
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can only speak on the RB3 which I have, they made a huge difference and would buy again.
How long after you had your Pioneer did you need the bushing upgrade?

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yep..Garage Products bushings are awesome...i dont have the door bushings but am running all of his a arm bushings. Plus they are lifetime warranty!

LowDid

LowDid

Mar 1, 2021
Elk County, Pa.
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 1000-3
2021 Pioneer 1000-3 LE Ordered upper door halves Honda OEM on Sunday 10/10/21. Also figured before I installed the door halves that I will need to upgrade the inferior Honda door hinges bushings so I ordered a set from RB3 at the same time. Got an order confirmation from both places. The door halves shipped Monday and the bushings did not. Having not receiving a shipping notice from RB3 by Tuesday afternoon, I called them to see if there was a problem with my order as to why it hasn't shipped yet. Was told that they don't have them in stock and will be making them shortly because of a large number of orders being placed. The doors will be here today and can't/won't install them until I get the bushings. Just a heads up, maybe it's better to call for availability before hand.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
2021 Pioneer 1000-3 LE Ordered upper door halves Honda OEM on Sunday 10/10/21. Also figured before I installed the door halves that I will need to upgrade the inferior Honda door hinges bushings so I ordered a set from RB3 at the same time. Got an order confirmation from both places. The door halves shipped Monday and the bushings did not. Having not receiving a shipping notice from RB3 by Tuesday afternoon, I called them to see if there was a problem with my order as to why it hasn't shipped yet. Was told that they don't have them in stock and will be making them shortly because of a large number of orders being placed. The doors will be here today and can't/won't install them until I get the bushings. Just a heads up, maybe it's better to call for availability before hand.
That's good to know. I ordered mine on October 7th and I have not gotten a shipping label yet.

Reactions: Lady01
RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry guys, im sending out orders today!!!! this month has been challenging for us. our son as you know was in a horrific accident and we also had the pleasure of "COVID" We should be back up as normal starting today..... please call me if you have any questions... Again thanks for your patience

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry guys, im sending out orders today!!!! this month has been challenging for us. our son as you know was in a horrific accident and we also had the pleasure of "COVID" We should be back up as normal starting today..... please call me if you have any questions... Again thanks for your patience
No worries. I am excited to get some new pins. My doors sag so bad you have to lift up to make them latch. I hope all can be well with your son and I send my prayers. Thank you guys!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!