Doors for Honda 1000

M

michaela_94

Jul 16, 2020
Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a 2019 Honda Pioneer 1000 LE with a Honda hardtop and rear panel and Super ATV flip up windshield. We are looking at adding full doors. What does everyone recommend? Just go with the full hard door and do the fabric tops?

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I have a 2019 Honda Pioneer 1000 LE with a Honda hardtop and rear panel and Super ATV flip up windshield. We are looking at adding full doors. What does everyone recommend? Just go with the full hard door and do the fabric tops?
I have the Honda fabric upper doors(2nd generation) and I'm completely satisfied but I wasn't expecting it to seal up like a car. I have the honda hard top, super atv flip up windshield and Honda fabric mid panel also. There is an access panel in the middle floorboard under the dash that u can remove for some free heat. Two 5mm Allen head bolts I think. If it gets too hot, crack the windshield and your good to go. Replace panel when warm weather returns.

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!