Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It takes about 10-15 minutes to get going, but it's good after that. I hope it gets better after the air works it way out of the system and is replaced with more coolant. It's a UPI inferno... they make them specific for your SxS and the price is pretty good.

UPI Cab Heater for Honda Pioneer 700 - Side By Side Stuff
Wow!!! 16,000 BTU’s

Did you have to look around for a place to install it or is it made to go right where you put it? Where did you install the four ducted louvers?

D

Deleted member 3748

Wow!!! 16,000 BTU’s

Did you have to look around for a place to install it or is it made to go right where you put it? Where did you install the four ducted louvers?
It's made to go right where I put it. There are four duct registers. You get step by step instructions for your machine and the wiring harness plugged right into the factory accessory harness and the switch plugged right into the factory switch hole. I didn't even need to use electrical tape. The instructions for each model should be available right at the side by side stuff page for your heater.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
It's made to go right where I put it. There are four duct registers. You get step by step instructions for your machine and the wiring harness plugged right into the factory accessory harness and the switch plugged right into the factory switch hole. I didn't even need to use electrical tape. The instructions for each model should be available right at the side by side stuff page for your heater.
So are all four registers coming out of the dash?

D

Deleted member 3748

So are all four registers coming out of the dash?
Two of them are in the top of them dash pointing at the windshield and the other two are under the dash pointing at the floor. You can rotate and aim all of the vents too. The photo I posted is on the driver side pointing at the floor.

Reactions: Montecresto
NPN

NPN

Mar 30, 2017
Manitoba
Ownership

1. 500
Just spent almost 800 bucks on doors the rear window and the towable cover for my 17 p500 I live in Michigan where we have about 6 months of colder weather and I would do it again I love them
I think it's a matter of whether you can get by without them or not
I just know that it's a lot more comfortable when there is a chill in the air View attachment 89266 View attachment 89267
Hi there, I know this is a bit of an older post...I have the identical P500 as you and am considering the doors. Your pictures are very helpful, thanks. Just a couple of questions: 1. Would the clear plastic be vulnerable to tears from branches hitting them? (Not big stuff but just trail branches etc) 2. I’m concerned that as soon as I close in the sides, the windshield will fog up. Then I have to consider a defroster and it just never ends! Or is there enough air movement that would take care of humidity? Thanks again...P.S. Your P500 is way too clean!!

dls1966

dls1966

Mar 4, 2018
Kawkawlin Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
The windows seem plenty tough I used them all winter to haul firewood from a really overgrown area with a lot of branches and that was when it was cold so I think it was a good investment as far as the fogging up I spend 10 bucks and bought a 12 volt heater from Harbor freight and never had a problem and that was me and 2 dogs breathing so go for it you will be happy

Reactions: trigger
S

searayshayne

Sep 25, 2019
Michigan
Ownership

1. 500
The windows seem plenty tough I used them all winter to haul firewood from a really overgrown area with a lot of branches and that was when it was cold so I think it was a good investment as far as the fogging up I spend 10 bucks and bought a 12 volt heater from Harbor freight and never had a problem and that was me and 2 dogs breathing so go for it you will be happy

Does the heater put out heat or just keep the glass from fogging up?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!