Double post prevention. Double post prevention.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Hi,
To help prevent double posting. I have added a 20 second delay requirement to all post being made. This is effective for everyone.

This is not ment to restrict posting and I will not allow this to be a burden. Therefore, I am asking for feedback if this becomes even a slight hindrance.
Thanks.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
This issue has to be a server acceptance issue. I have a fix in place but it will be a few weeks away! Sorry everyone.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I found a issue today causing page load times and pauses. This will make you click "Post Reply" a second time and cause a double post.
I have removed the link to cdn.syndication.twitter in the "Share This Page" section. See if that helps.
Let me know if you run into a double post after this removal.
Thanks.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Well... that didn't work. I just double posted.
I am working on leasing a dedicated server. But I'm still some time away still... and i'm not even sure that will fix it.
continue to poke around for a fix.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I have made a few changes that could help.
Let me know if you continue to have double post or post entry lag.
Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!