BOX1

Where did my posts go?

hardlyworkin

hardlyworkin

Aug 5, 2016
Beckley, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been away for a few months but went to update my build thread. However, now I cannot find any of my posts. Was there a problem with the site that deleted old posts?
Thanks!

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Hello from ND:cool: Is this your first SXS? Good looking rig you’ve got there...maybe you should start a build thread to show what you have done:confused:

But really I searched and this is the only content listed for you. Our commander may be able to help... @Hondasxs

Reactions: hardlyworkin
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have been away for a few months but went to update my build thread. However, now I cannot find any of my posts. Was there a problem with the site that deleted old posts?
Thanks!

I’m not seeing any deleted content for your 90+ posts. I don’t have full access though so our fearless leader @Hondasxs will need to look.

Reactions: hardlyworkin
Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I found my build thread: P1000 - HardlyWorkin Build

For some reason my posts are still here but they don't seem to be linked up in my profile.
We lost some of the history(but not posts) when we changed servers 6-7 months ago.
Known issue, most recently @BWAF brought it up.
I don't know if @Hondasxs is actively working on a solution, or if we are stuck as is. I believe everything from the switch to present day is searchable though.

Reactions: BWAF
hardlyworkin

hardlyworkin

Aug 5, 2016
Beckley, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
We lost some of the history(but not posts) when we changed servers 6-7 months ago.
I don't know if @Hondasxs is actively working on a solution, or if we are stuck as is. I believe everything from the switch to present day is searchable though.

Thanks for the clarification! I tried to search for information on this but came up empty.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
They should be. However, only the ones I posted today are showing up there.
It only shows recent content by default, if you read the fine print at bottom there is 2 more links. One to find ALL content you posted and one to find only the threads you created.

hardlyworkin

hardlyworkin

Aug 5, 2016
Beckley, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It only shows recent content by default, if you read the fine print at bottom there is 2 more links. One to find ALL content you posted and one to find only the threads you created.
I checked there too. Old posts are not there either.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I checked there too. Old posts are not there either.
Just how far back are you trying to go?

8/26/2016
20190712 112307

hardlyworkin

hardlyworkin

Aug 5, 2016
Beckley, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Just how far back are you trying to go?

8/26/2016
View attachment 140866
I just posted in that thread today which is why it is showing up now. I had to search through all the build threads to find it because it was not showing up under my profile.
When I first logged on there were zero posts showing up in my profile, on the "find all content page", and on the "find all threads" page.

hardlyworkin

hardlyworkin

Aug 5, 2016
Beckley, WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5

This post explained exactly what is going on with me. It seems to be a known problem.
Since I found my build thread the long way it isn't big deal for me now. I just wanted to make sure others were aware of the problem.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!