sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So, as I'm preparing to purchase my Pioneer 1000-5, I'm have decided to keep my Grizzly 700 and am thinking of how to transport both. The new trailer I'd like is expensive and not really wanting something 14-16' to have to move around the house. So, as I'm looking to sell my Diamondback and get a high rise cap, I'm trying to decide if my Grizzly will fit driving up on ramps.

Any experience, thoughts, ideas, videos?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Not much help here...
But, I know my Rincon would not fit in my dads.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
So, as I'm preparing to purchase my Pioneer 1000-5, I'm have decided to keep my Grizzly 700 and am thinking of how to transport both. The new trailer I'd like is expensive and not really wanting something 14-16' to have to move around the house. So, as I'm looking to sell my Diamondback and get a high rise cap, I'm trying to decide if my Grizzly will fit driving up on ramps.

Any experience, thoughts, ideas, videos?
Are you talking in youre bed with a canopy?

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Are you talking in in your bed or on a bed riser?
We have a canopy that steps up in the front and we can have our quad under it. We've got a sportsman x2 and pretty sure that the biggest quad out there.ours has low windshield and full accessories. Loading is a pain in the butt though. If we do take the canopy we drive it up as far as we can then push it the rest of the way in. You might be able to ride it in however I was very concerned with getting stuck. It's almost easier to set the canopy on after however my truck is fairly tall so that would be a wrestle and getting the canopy clamps on would be brutal. Either way our quad requires gate down and I'm positive the Honda would as well so tying it in sucks to do right. We just used a strap across. I'm pretty sure any full size pickup with a tall canopy will work judging by ours but it's tough. I wouldn't suggest it unless you really need the canopy to sleep in or something. You can't load anything else into the bed without opening windows.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!