P1000 Drop in bed liner P1K5

J

Jakey

May 30, 2016
San Francisco Bay Area
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Looking for feedback and any info on a full drop in bed liner for the cargo area of my 16 P1k 5 seat. I don’t use the seats, ever, and the gaps in the doors cause EVERYTHING to get destroyed by dust. I have the bed mat from Honda, but it does little to help. I’m thinking a full liner would basically make it like a regular bed. Thoughts or links? Thx
After 5 years of ownership, I have realized that I don’t have exactly the machine I want, but if I can make it work, it’s cheaper than starting over.

Last edited:
G

Gunga

Mar 26, 2021
Culver MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I bought the Honda bed liner for my 2021 1000-5 and love it. Used it to clean out the chicken coop and it kept the mess out of the bed and out of the rear seats. Worth the money to protect the machine in my opinion.

Luckybeer

Luckybeer

Nov 20, 2018
Canada
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have a P1K 2019 5 Seater. I use a drop in bed liner from Honda. It works great! I put it in for hauling wood, gravel etc. and easily pull it out for the grandchildren to jump in the back seats etc. Fast easy! I dont screw it down!! It stays in place nicely and never would fly out. It does stop the dust alittle in the back, as the rear doors are now sealed from the box.. Hope this helps!

Reactions: BobSmithing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!