P1000 Dual battery Issue

G

G1Eagle

Feb 10, 2019
Gardendale, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have an issue and and I’m hoping this group can help.

I’m running a dual battery setup with a true battery isolator, stinger relay, 100 amp breaker, blue sea fuse block and a switch panel with a dual battery voltmeter.

Everything has been working fine. Running constant 13.9-14.1 volts on both batteries. I did a little riding yesterday and ended up getting pretty muddy. Nothing above top of tires. Got in a rainstorm driving home and washed it after that. Got up this morning and voltmeter shows main battery still at 13.9-14.1. Second battery is now showing 14.8-17 volts. So far I’m only running two lights and they work fine.

Thoughts on what might be my problem? Hoping just got something wet and it’ll fix itself when it’s good and dry.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have an issue and and I’m hoping this group can help.

I’m running a dual battery setup with a true battery isolator, stinger relay, 100 amp breaker, blue sea fuse block and a switch panel with a dual battery voltmeter.

Everything has been working fine. Running constant 13.9-14.1 volts on both batteries. I did a little riding yesterday and ended up getting pretty muddy. Nothing above top of tires. Got in a rainstorm driving home and washed it after that. Got up this morning and voltmeter shows main battery still at 13.9-14.1. Second battery is now showing 14.8-17 volts. So far I’m only running two lights and they work fine.

Thoughts on what might be my problem? Hoping just got something wet and it’ll fix itself when it’s good and dry.
Voltmeter got wet

Dirtstiffs-1000

Dirtstiffs-1000

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 3, 2018
Republican from the wet side of Oregonifornia
hondasxs.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Zealforth DC 12V Digital Voltmeter - LED Display Voltage Volt Meter Gauge for Car Motorcycle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MKFX87P/?tag=sxsweb24-20

Cheap, sealed, accurate.

20190413 145933

Reactions: G1Eagle
G

G1Eagle

Feb 10, 2019
Gardendale, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No idea, I killed 2-3 that had a USB port washing the machine, then I bought one that was sealed and haven’t had any issues.
Thanks. I’ll give a couple day then replace if still not working. Glad to narrow it down to something cheap and easy.

Reactions: ohanacreek

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!